Our Little Secret: chp 2

"No one! I would tell you if I did!" I yelled. Now this isn't technically a lie. I wasn't exactly sure of my relationship status with Niall. Wow it's even hard for me to admit to myself that Niall and I have been "seeing" each other for two years. The reason I say "seeing" is because we haven't seen each other in three months so I don't know if he feels the same way about me still.

"Come on Ash, your a pretty girl, you probably have thousands of guys knocking at your door!" Liam said.

I pondered this statement from Liam. I'm not pretty. Im fat and ugly! People always say "I love your beautiful cascade of brown curls and your beautiful hazel eyes!" but I don't believe them at all! And besides why would anyone wanna go out with a nerd like me?

"Liam Payne, your just jealous you don't have all this!" I yelled, gesturing to my body and slapping my butt as I got off the bed to go to the bathroom.

On my way down the hall to the bathroom I ran into a tall muscular figure. No I didn't just bump into him, i rammed into him, knocking both of us over. I shook my head getting over the initial shock and pulled myself back together. I mumbled a shy "sorry" and continued on my way.

Wait who the hell did I run into?!??!

Liam and I are the only ones supposed to be here! After all this is our house!

I did my business and walked slowly out of the bathroom, armed with the shower rod in one hand and my curling iron in the other.

I crept around the upstairs checking every room, jumping into a ninja stance as I opened the doors. I rounded the corner then started to walk down the stairs making sure to check behind me every few steps.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and jumped in both directions letting out a loud "HI-YA" each time I jumped. I heard a chuckle from the family room and walked off in that direction, still armed with my weapons ready to strike at any moment.

Suddenly two large arms with large hands attached to them grabbed my waist from behind. I let out a bone chilling scream and jabbed my elbow into the persons nuts. The person yelled and doubled over in pain. I whipped myself around ready to strike again but then I saw the persons face. It was Harry! I ran over to him and mentally slapped myself.

"Harry I'm soooooooo sorry!" I yelled dragging out the o's. I helped him over to the couch still getting no response. Man I elbowed him hard! As he sat down, moaning in pain, I ran over to the freezer and pulled out an ice pack and ran back and handed it to Harry. He said thank you and looked at me.

"Why the hell did you do that!?!?" he yelled, not even saying hello to me after not seeing him for 3 months.

"I though you were a murderer!" I replied back letting out a small chuckle, seeing how wrong I was.

"Well that's not exactly the best way to greet your best friend!" He stated with a smile on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a "Harry hug" as he liked to call it.

"Hello" I whispered in his ear as he chuckled.

"He's hear, you know." Harry said pulling out of the hug.

"Who i-" I questioned being cut off by a tall, blonde figuring walking in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOO cliffhanger!! Kinda...sorta...maybe? Idk u decide for yourself <3 lol please vote, comment and fan it would mean A LOTTTTT!!!!

Well byeeeeee! Love ya all! <3