27. You're My Life~

Start from the beginning

Sanskar stood flabbergasted at his mom hyper-outburst but soon a smile erupted on his face. It was common since a couple of days.

"Poor Ragini, she had the same set of food an hour ago." Annapurna said giggling. "Sujatha is behaving as if 1 day passes within 4 hours. She was planning to feed Ragini well four times a day and now it has become every hour in a day."

Sanskar approached his room with food for his Ragz, the newfound spoilt child of the home. He was happy, super happy to see the new face of Ragini. She started to throw tantrums, whine and pout like a child, twitch her lips and roll her eyes which were very new to Maheswaris; even for Swara. Even the sadness of her being silent didn't seem to last seeing her cute antics.

Maheswari house were back to normal once again. The only difference was everyone would compete to pamper Ragini making her feel suffocated sometimes. And there was their maid Madhu, who would compensate if anyone fails to miss the timetable. Everything has a threshold; even her eating capacity has! And her only savior would be Sanskar and sometimes her Mishti Maa.

•~•×✿ו~•

Days continued to pass normally. Ragini's recovery was quite speedy. All thanks to the medicines, extra care from Sanskar, more food from Sujatha and extra love from others.

"There's limit for everything right, Ragu? This Laksh is always like this. He just forgets that he's married. How can he react to other girls when I'm beside him? *sigh* Do you know how many times I warned that idiot girl, what was her name, yeah Shanaya. But she's such a leech. She has messaged at 11 p.m. Can you believe that? Let me join back office. She won't be even able to count the .... Are you even listening Ragu?" Swara shrieked seeing Ragini munching on her apple slice without bothering her rant.

Ragini simply twitched her lips along with eye roll showing her disinterest while Swara pouted at her sister.

"You have nothing else to talk?" Ragini conveyed through actions.

"Well, I know. Shanaya is such a boring subject. Actually I enjoy Laksh's condition sometimes. Lady Hitler and Shanaya – these women make our husbands realize how lucky they're!"

Sanskar and Swara could understand Ragini's gestures very well that they made sure that one of them always stayed with her. That didn't push others behind. With days passing by, everyone talked as usual, understanding her gestures and lip movement.

While both the girls giggled sharing their snacks, their husbands made an entry to make the moments blissful. All burst out laughing teasing Laksh and stopped all of a sudden surprised hearing a hoarse voice in between.

The trio stared a flabbergasted Ragini who was blinking her eyes shifting her gaze to Sanskar and later to Swara. She touched her throat while her face glowed up instantly with a broad grin. 'The damage is not that much we had apprehended. She will be fine sooner than we expected.' And it was returning back to her taking baby steps.

She let out a silent squeal like an infant, throwing her fist lightly into air but ended up writhing in pain. Her deeper wounds were yet to be healed.

"Ragz/Ragu/Ragini" All the three rushed to her assistance.

"This girl!!! I told you not to do such things on getting excited." Sanskar said sternly.

It didn't take much time for Ragini to throw her next tantrum. She twitched her lips, turned her face away from him with her hands folded by her chest.

All Sanskar, Swara and Laksh could do was to smile at her antics.

"Ragu....." Swara squealed, easing the moment with a soft bear hug; lightening Ragini's mood.