Let the harem begin

(Taina's fine ass)

Y/n pov

I wake up at 6 in the morning and decided to get dressed in workout clothes and go to the gym. When I go to the gym I start punching the punching bag then I get flashbacks of my parents dying in front of me. I kept getting the flashbacks as I was punching the bag I punched it so hard it flew across the gym though I wondered if I was gonna need to clean it up but I payed no mind to it. I start to notice a lot of operators looking at me, when I turn to them they try to sneak away. I laughed and walked to them and I said if you want yo spy on me try to be a little more quiet.

Ash pov

When he says that to us we all turn more red than my hair, he then walked off to his dorm.

Valkyrie: Ok he's seems cute I hate the fact that he wears a mask all the time, I would love to get rough with him I say lustfully.

Caveira: I want to see if he breaks he seems very quiet.

Twitch: Yeah but the guy had a tough life so you really shouldn't expect much.

Monicka: I know that but I wonder if he has a soft spot for women.

Ash: Yeah he did speak finally.

Ela: Let's invite him to girls night.

Hibana: Ya but who's gonna ask him?

They all stare at Hibana

Hibana: Seriously!

All: Yep

They all shove her to Y/n's dorm.

All: knock!

Hibana: ok ok ok.

Hibana knocks

Y/n pov

I was just laying down until I heard a knock at the door.

Y/n: It's open

I saw Hibana come in

Y/n: You need something?

Hibana: I was just wondering if you could come hangout with us girls tonight.

Y/n: If it's ok to you girls I'll be there.

Hibana turns and walks out.

Hibana POV

HE SAID YES!

all: yes!

Time skip to lunch

Y/n pov

I go to cafeteria to get lunch I grab my tray of tacos and went to sit by myself at the far table. I notice the girls next to me staring to see if I was gonna take my mask off to eat but I have a bottom piece I can take off whenever I want. The girls look disappointed and turn to gossip or whatever it is they do, I went back to eating until I noticed a man sit next to me asking me to go away I ignored him and kept eating as I tried to bite my taco he slaps it out of my hand now everyone's attention is towards us now. I turn back to the man in a yellow suit I then stand up and signaled him to bring it he does and I counter every punch he throws with little effort and I punch him into the wall causing him to get knocked out.

Well I guess that was a bit easy.

It's me xan I wrote this and I feel like its dried out.