Death is hungry

No one knowed what to say then Tim said how are we suppose to kill something like that then they heard the loud screeching noise again.Nezeku said he's coming and he's hungry then they saw it or him and he saw Josh then Josh said why is he looking only at me Nezeku said run once he see's someone that is his only target he doesnt care about anything. Josh began to run as fast as he can he hid behind a tree Death started to walk slowly towards him Tim and the other's got out of the way Death arrived by the tree and Aj said Josh run Death pulled out the tree out of the way and throwed it back where Tim and the other's were the tree was about to hit Ava and Sam pushed her put of the way but the tree got him when he was about to turn to run Sam is dead Ava was crying and screaming.Death grab josh and Tim shouted Josh!!! Then all of a sudden they dissapeared Nezeku said Sam and Josh are dead and very soon we are next.Everyone was scared and afraid and Ava was still crying Josh said let's go back inside and get some rest i'll keep watch Zekken said you guys go get some sleep Zekken was up all night and aj woke up and said hey what are you doing still keeping watch Zekken saud i couldn't sleep Aj ask you wanna talk about it he said not really she said all right then later everyone woke up and Tim saud we need to come up with a plan.First we need food and supplies my house will be the main base of operation Zekken and Ava was in charge of getting supplies Nezeku and me will stay here and see if we can find anything useful the rest of you gather up as much food and any weapons you we have to survive no we will survive Tim said meet back here in half an hour everyone returend and Tim said let's see what ypu have found 🍌🍉🍇🥭🍎🍓🥖🍞 the other's brought back banana,grapes,watermelon,mango apples,strawberries and bread they didnt find anyweapons Zekken and Ava brought back knifes they said this was all we can find how are we suppose to kill him with these Then the loud screeching noise came back and then Nezeku he's back.

First we need food and supplies my house will be the main base of operation Zekken and Ava was in charge of getting supplies Nezeku and me will stay here and see if we can find anything useful the rest of you gather up as much food  and any weapon...

D

eath was rather please with his meal but he wanted more then he saw Nezeku and he was quite please Nezeki began running Tim and Zekken grab a knife and tried to stop him but it was useless he was too big and powerful the knifes didnt even scratch him.All hope in saving Nezeku was last she ran and ran and ran until she couldnt run anymore.