Harrison Academy Chapter 5

After the incredible movie night with James, I dumped myself onto my fluffy, king sized bed and immediately fell asleep.  Juliet and Claire were already in bed before I got there.  I started to fall into a deep sleep...

            There was a bang; I big bang.  I jolted up in bed and looked around, trying to see; even though my eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness yet.  I felt a slight breeze in the room.  I turned around and looked at the window.  The curtain was swaying in the wind.  The window was open.  Aw shit, the window was open!  Did someone break in?  How did they get up here?  We are on the second floor.  Then I noticed a tree right outside my window and cursed the stupid school board for planting a tree in front of a dorm room.  Then I noticed movement in the dorm.  Someone; or something; was in my dorm.  I screamed and quickly turned on the lamp light. Juliet and Cliare quickly woke up and screamed also. 

            In the dim light, I could see the silhouette of a short person.  "Come into the light," I whispered.  The girl (I think) stepped into the dim light of the room.  She was short for our age and probably wouldn't grow anytime soon.  Her hair was snow white with red side bangs and red streaks in the front.  Her eyes were deep green in a sea of black makeup.  Her face was ghost white but had bright red blush to cover it up.  She came to me as emo or as a serial killer.  I was scared to have her in my room.

            "Hi," She whispered.  Her voice had a British accent.  "My name is Phynix, but call me Fifi."  She extended her hand out to no one in particular and quickly jerked it back to her side. 

            "Why are you here?" Juliet asked. 

            "Well, my flight was delayed and the front door was locked.  I already knew my dorm room so I figured out from the blueprints where it was located.  The tree really helped me getting up to the widow and I just, went in," Fifi explained.  Ok; awk.  Fifi didn't seem goth or even emo to me.  Maybe I will give her a chance.  

            "Well, that's great!  There isn't an extra bed yet so I guess you have to sleep on the floor for tonight," Claire replied cheerfully, even though it was three o'clock in the morning!  I defiantly wouldn't be that cheery this early in the morning.  

            "That's ok.  I usually sleep in weird positions and places all the time.  Oh, and I forgot; I sleep walk so we should probably shut the window and lock all doors," Fifi replied.  Me and Juliet exchanged awkward glanced.  She would be a handful.

            Fifi leaned herself against the wall and immediately started to snore.  I saw Juliet and Claire lay back down and drift back to sleep and I decided to do the same.  But it wasn't easy.  I eventually didn't sleep the rest of the night.        

______________________________________________________________

The picture on the side is of Phynix (Fifi) .  I am really not going to use her real name so just get used to Fifi.  Love it?  Hate it?  Tell me!  I know this was really short!  I promise the next one will be long!  And feel free to tell me any ideas you have!  I'm open to all!   

<3 Tessa