Harrison Academy Chapter 4

The next morning, I woke with a start.  Today the casting list would be up for Beauty and the Beast!  I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed.  By the time I was ready to go, Juliet and Claire were just starting to wake up.

            "Common!  You can go down to Mr. Payne's room in your pajamas!" I said, shaking Juliet and pulling Claire out of bed. 

            "Fine," They both grumbled.  The trio went to Mr. Payne's room which was on the third floor.  When we got there, there was already a huge mob formed around the bulletin board outside of Mr. Payne's office.  We all heard screams of joy and cries of sadness.  Finally, the three of us could get to the front.  My finger scanned the names for mine.  The casting list was as followed:

Belle: Kylee Winters

Beast: James Ford

Gaston: Jon Sappey

Lumiere: Matt McAwesome

Cogsworth: Rachel Adams  

Mrs. Potts: Danielle Hughes

Chip: Piper Sullivan

Babette: Juliet Delacour

Madame Wardrobe: Shannon Young

Maurice: Chris Olson

LeFou: Tom Perkins  

            I didn't need to see the rest of the list.  I was Belle!  And James was Beast!  Isn't there a kissing scene at the end with Belle and Beast?  Oh well!  I was so excited that I let out a squeal.  At the same time, I heard a shriek. 

            "I'm a GUY!  How can this be?!  I am obviously the best girl here so I should be Belle!  Who is this Kylee girl anyways?  She DEFFINATLY doesn't deserve Belle!  I am not going to be Cogsworth!  I'm calling my agent!"  I looked at the list again to see who was making all of the commotion.  Her name was Rachel Adams.  She sounded like a real brat.  I would have been fine if I was even a background person!  Through the crowd, a girl with bleach blonde hair was pushing to get out of the commotion.  She had two followers. 

            "Hey, I heard you were unhappy with your part," I commented.  Rachel starred at me and gave me a death glare.

            "And who are you, exactly?" Rachel asked.

            "Yah, who are you?" a girl with black hair and blue eyes put in.

            "Well, she is Kylee and is most defiantly the best girl here since she got Belle," Juliet sneered.

            "Oh really?  Would you like to tell my agent that?" Rachel spat.  Jeez.  Why can't she get the idea that I don't care about her stupid agent?!

            "I don't give a crap about your agent, or you!" I jeered. 

            "Really?  Do you want to say that to her face?" someone with brown hair piped in.

            "Didn't I just do that?!" My temper was rising like a rocket.  I pounced towards that stupid Rachel girl but felt a tight grip on my shoulder. 

            "Common, don't start a fight," Someone whispered in my ear.  I have heard that voice before.  It was James. 

            "She is being a big brat, though," I muttered. 

            "We heard that!" Rachel and her followers said in unison.

            "Good!" I yelled back.

            "Common, Kylee," James said again.  He started pulling me away from Rachel with the help of Juliet and Claire. 

            "Ugh!" I heaved.  We started walking back to the elevator. 

            "Hey, why are you so mad?  You did get Belle.  Didn't you want that?  And I'm Beast.  What could be any better?  Just cool down and everything will be fine," James said.  He was very good at motivating speaking. 

            "Fine," I agreed, still a little stubborn.

            "Hey, want to hear what song I sang for my audition?" James asked.  Juliet and Claire shared glances and started to walk the other direction.

            "Uh, sure!  That would be great!" I replied, excitedly.  James steered us towards the fourth level.  (Harrison Academy has like, five stories!)

            We walked into the auditorium and he jumped onto the stage, leaving me to sit in the front row.  I sat attentively, waiting for him to set up.  He pulled out an acoustic guitar and started to strum.  

--Listen to the YouTube video-

I stood up and clapped so hard when he was done.  

            "I want this song played at my funeral.  I don't want people to think of my death as a bad thing, it's a natural part of life.  And yes, on the day of my death, I will have had the time of my life.  It's not about saying goodbye; it's about remembering what a great time we had together.  And that's what I want to do, Kylee.  Kylee, will you go on a date with me to the movies tonight?" James asked.  Oh, my, gosh.  I didn't know James was so sensitive!  And he asked me out!  Of course I would say yes!

            "Yes!" I practically yelled.  I squealed and ran up to James.  I hugged him and it was like it was meant to be.     

______________________________________________________________

Hahaha I know what you are thinking.... OMG I TOTALLY WANT TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN BECAUSE THIS STORY IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! (haha totally awesome is from a very potter musical and a very potter sequel [the two best plays ever!!] ) yah... im going to have a ton of songs from avpm and avps so watch out!!! and sorry for all the YouTube videos and all the confusion.... but its worth it RIGHT?!!! haha and thanks so much for reading this and please COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN!!!! i know that orange button is calling to you!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!

<3 Tessa