"Nell, her name is Nell and I met her on a night out and I spend the night at her place and she knew I needed money so she got me in." I explain. She just nods.

"Do you still see her? You know, because of the gang thing." She asks next.

"I actually saw her now, she was the one I had to give the package to." I tell her honestly. She nods. "Okay, thank you for being honest to me." She says and I can see her eyes are really grateful.

"Come sit down with me for a second." I tell her as I sit down on the couch after eating.

But she sighs to that. "Jules it's late." She sighs. "Just for a little." I insist.

She sighs once again but does as I told her.

"You know I will never get you in danger right? I will always try to protect you and that's why I have to give you this." I tell her and get the gun I stuffed in my pants to go to that location drop. "Keep this in your car, on you, where ever you go. They know where I live, where you live. I'm sorry I involved you in this but this is to protect yourself, don't use it wrong." I tell her.

"I guess?" She asks but takes the gun without talking back. "You sure about this cuz I have my doubts." She says. "Yes, I don't want you to get hurt." I say and push the gun towards her.

"Can I like uh- kiss you?" I ask as I feel my cheeks heat up you at how middle school-boy who has a crush for the first time I sound.

"You have what? Like kissed me a hundred times and now you ask me if you can kiss me?" She asks with a grin on her face. "Is that a yes?" I ask confused. "Yes."

With that I lean in and let our lips collide in a kiss that gots more heated in no time.

And one thing lead to another as I slide my hand down her pants-

—————

I woke up to Billie twisting and turning, trying to find the right position.

"You up?" She asks as I pull her closer.

"Yeah." I answer. "Good, I wanna talk about last night." She says. "Yeah?" I ask leaving space for her to talk.

"I'm taking it back, I didn't mean it and I only want it to happen when it's out of pure love and not just out of a weak moment. So I do want to do it again it's just to early for me- damn I practiced that speech in my head the whole morning." She says.

"Okay, I understand. That's fine. We go on your pace." I say. "Thank you." She whispers.

—————

"Blond haired tattooed girl."

"Jules-"

"Righttt Jules." Aldon says and nods his head. "I wanna go outside with you for a moment. I have something to ask you." He says. "About what?" I ask as I put my phone away. "Something no one else but you can hear about so it has to happen outside." He says.

I nod and follow the little one outside. He takes me to the beach and we both sit down there in front of each other.

"What is it dude?" I ask.

"So last night, when you got home I heard Billie yell at you so I went to take a look, and I think I stayed downstairs a little too long because I saw- I don't what I saw. That's why I'm asking." He says.

Shit- he saw us.

"What exactly did you see?" I ask. "You with your hand in her pants and I could not exactly see whether Billie liked that or not, so I didn't understand." He says.

"I'm not explaining you anything about that, you are too young to know stuff like that. Come back with that question in a couple years." I tell him.

"No, no one tells me shit." He says. "Language buddy." I say. "Sorry." He says. "What was that you were doing with Billie. Am I supposed to do that with girls too?" He asks.

Goddamit what al I supposed to say now?

"No, at least not yet. You are too young for that. And if you ever do it you have to ask her. Asking is the key for everything. Never touch anyone without asking. Understood?" I say. "Understood." He nods. Then a frown appears on his face.

"You didn't ask if you could do that." He says. "No but I asked her if I could kiss her, you saw that right?" I ask.

He nods.

"I also saw a gun." He says. "That wasn't a real gun." I tell him. He nods at that.

"Thank you for the information, I like talking to you, you tell me stuff that I want to know and nobody tells me." He says. With that he gets up and walks back home.

I still don't believe he's only 7.