~*Chapter 20: End*~

Começar do início

"Okay, could you just wait there for a minute. Yoongi still hasn't come out,"

"Yeah, sure,"

"Thanks, Hobi, talk to you soon,"

"Bye,"

"Bye,"

After Jimin ended the call, Yoongi and Jungkook were coming out of the school building.

"What took you guys so long?" Taehyung asked.

"Yoongi fell asleep at the boy's bathroom stall," Jungkook explained.

"I didn't want to go to class," Yoongi said.

"So your best idea was to go to the bathroom?" Jimin asked, Yoongi just shrugged and nodded.

Jimin shook his head before talking again, "Hoseok's here, he's at the parking lot right now,"

"Can we see him?" Taehyung asked while grabbing Jungkook's arm.

"Sure, just follow me," Jimin said.

They walked over to Hoseok's car, which was not parked far away from Jungkook and Taehyung's car.

Jimin knocked onto the window of Hoseok's car, to catch his attention.

Hoseok got out and hugged Jimin before turning around to the others.

"Hoseok, meet Jungkook and Taehyung," Jimin said, introducing them to each other.

"Hey, guys, nice to meet you," Hoseok said, extending his hand in which Jungkook shook.

"Nice to meet you too, Hoseok," Jungkook said, pulling away.

"So you must be Hoseok, no doubt you could be a perfect boyfriend for Jimin," Taehyung said, causing Hoseok to blush and Jimin to glare at him.

"Are we ready to hang out today?" Yoongi asked.

"Oh, yeah, Jungkook, you can just follow me," Hoseok said, and Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook walked away with Taehyung while Jimin and Yoongi got on onto Hoseok's car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hoseok had driven to an Amusement Park. In which Jimin and Taehyung were very excited about it. They parked next to each other and got off.

"Wow, it's been a while since I've been in at an Amusement Park," Taehyung said, walking hand in hand with Jungkook.

"Don't worry, we'll be able to come here more often whenever you want," Jungkook said.

"You sure?" Taehyung asked.

"Yup, and we can go anywhere else too," Jungkook said, making Taehyung smile.

"Hurry up, lovebirds! Hoseok is paying for our tickets!" Jimin yelled, already at the entrance.

"We're coming!" Taehyung yelled back.

"I guess we better hurry up," Taehyung said.

The two caught up with the rest who were at the entrance with Jimin getting their tickets.

"Here are your guy's tickets," Hoseok said, handing it to them.

"Thank you, Hoseok, " Teahyung said.

"No problem," Hoseok replied.

Once inside, Jimin started suggesting some rides to go on, one of them being a rollercoaster.

"We should go to that one," Jimin said, pointing at the biggest roller coaster other was.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Jimin," Yoongi said, taking a gold look at the ride.

"Why not, it seems fun," Jimin said.

"Maybe we should go to another ride," Hoseok suggested.

"Oh, I see, you guys are scared, aren't you?" Jimin said.

"No, fine, we'll go. Let's see who gets scared," Hoseok said, crossing his arms.

"While you guys do that, Jungkook and I are going to a different one," Taehyung said, quickly pulling Jungkook away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After going to almost every ride, Jungkook and Taehyung decided to end it by going to the Ferris Wheel.

They were both tired from walking around, so this was the perfect way to end the day.

Once their cart reached the top, Taehyung looked outside.

"Everything looks so beautiful from up here," Taehyung said.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook, who was staring at him.

"It indeed is beautiful," Jungkook said, making Taehyung blush.

"I'm talking about outside," Taehyung said.

"And I'm talking about you," Jungkook said, "What did I ever do to deserve you,"

"What do you mean?" Taehyung said, looking confused.

"You, you are the literal definition of perfect, I shouldn't deserve you," Jungkook confessed.

"Aww, don't say that, you know that I love you as much as you love me," Taehyung said.

"I know, and I'm glad to call you mine," Jungkook said, smiling.

They both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss, both showing how much they love each other.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

~*End*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AHHH! I can't believe this is the end of my second book! I am honestly very sad to end these stories. But, hopefully, you guys enjoyed this chapter and story.

Thank you for your guy's support! Can't wait to see you on any of my other books!!!

I've got nothing else to say other than-

I purple you all~ 💜💜💜!!!