Chapter 20: Personal Assistant

Start from the beginning

( Yay!!! Oh god hes damn gorgeous😱😱😱 )

I felt my world suddenly stop spinning, as did my heartbeat.  I do not know how long I was standing,staring at him that I did not realize he was right in front of me.

"You're staring again, kookie."  he whispered. I could feel his warm breath on my skin and I felt a strange warmth all over my body.  He smirk when he notice my condition and then distanced himself from me. 

"Mr. Jeon, I don't want to be late at my first day at work." He said smirking.

I gulp and cursed myself.  I look around to check if someone is there, and took a deep breath when i notice no one and then I looked down at my friend down there.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook !!!!"

I heard Taehyung call me again from the door.  I saw him smirking, looking down at my lower part and then winked at me.

"Kim Taehyung!"  I shouted so loudly that it almost echoed throughout the mansion, and gets all my maids attention. They ran to where I was and I heard the laughter I had just heard since I met him.  His laughter that can take away the sadness of the person who hears it. I shook my head in disbelief of what just had happen to me early this morning on his very first day of work. I walk or like run towards him and he yelp when i pulled him closer.

  "You're such a tease, baby."  I whispered and slightky bit his earlobe.

"I want to make you moan under me baby, in this very moment but before i loose my control and  forget, we have to leave. You don't want to be late on your first day, do you baby?"  I said trying to control myself.  I can see how red his face now.

He nodded and then held my arm.

~~~

"What position am i,kookie?" Taehyung suddenly ask. Jungkook hold the others hand that was on his thigh and slightly squeeze it.

"Position? Any position beneath me, kitten." Jungkook smirk, teasing the now surprised Taehyung.

"Yah!"

Jungkook took a glance to him before he focus his eyes infront of him.
"You will be my personal assistant,baby."
Taehyung gasp on what he heard and cover his mouth with his right hand.

"But you have your secretary,kookie. And besides,what will they think about me if i suddenly work there?" Taehyung said,focusing his eyes infront of him.

"Dont worry baby, they will never say anything to you. And besides,they will like you,okay. So put away that doubt in you and just be yourself. Nobody will hurt you,trust me." Jungkook said,bringing the others hand to his lips and gently kiss it.

Flashback: Day after the Maldives Vacation

"Sir,everyone is ready at the meeting hall." His secretary said after he knock the ceo's office.

"Good,i'll be there in a minute." Jungjook replied, fixing hid tie then walk out from hi office.

" Jungjook replied, fixing hid tie then walk out from hi office