Rasguños Del Interior

You were lying on your father's big bed, your father's green wool blankets gently caressing your skin. The window of the room was open, letting the air current pass into the room and hitting your face a little; you liked that feeling. You looked at the ceiling of the room without moving an inch, your breathing was slow. Your eyes were totally lost, you barely blinked, making your eyes burn a little.

You weren't thinking about anything at all, you were just humming a song. You just wanted to concentrate on something else, you didn't want to think too much. In a desperate attempt to save your mental sanity you searched your mind for fragments of the series The Golden Girls, you loved that series a lot, you used to watch it with Doña Retana in the evenings while you drank hot cocoa.

Your body was moved in an uncomfortable position, you didn't like it at all, but you decided to shut up. Anyway, nothing that came out of your mouth could change what was happening...

You really couldn't explain how you got into this situation, the last thing you were doing was your homework and now, you didn't do anything else to make this happen.

Your father touched your clitoris very roughly which made you shudder, even though you hated with all your strength to react to the things he did to you. Your father raised his dark eyes to see your reaction, but you flatly refused to look at him; you would not give him the satisfaction of knowing that he could make you feel that way. Your father didn't seem to care much and continued to lick your vagina as he had been doing for the last 15 minutes. He was really licking your vagina, as disgusting and depraved as that sounds. You had to admit that the guy was good at what he did, since he didn't leave any part of your vagina unlicked. His saliva was all over your vagina and that made you sick, you wanted to kick him in the head and hopefully kill him or at least knock him out so you could run away, but your body just refused to listen to your wishes; it was like you were dead in life.

Without any warning your father put his index finger inside your vagina, that hurt you a lot because the creep had a long nail and without being able to avoid it you let out a tear... You don't know if it hurt you more to have allowed that tear to go down your cheek or if your father had scratched the inside of your vagina.

"Would you stop being so dramatic, it's not the first time we've done this." Your father said when he realized that you cried a little, and yes, he was right. It wasn't the first time he raped you, but every time he did it, it felt like the first time.

Your father kept massaging your clitoris with his tongue while you were biting your tongue like a cannibal to avoid making a damn sound, you had already given him too much satisfaction to let a gasp come out of your mouth.

You dared to look down to see your father stick his hand in his damn boxer... At that point there was no turning back. Your father decided to leave your fat red clit alone to masturbate a little, you prepared yourself mentally for what was about to come. You put your mind totally blank, you took yourself into a completely white room, whenever he penetrated you you did it because it helped you deal with the issue. You have no idea why, but he did it.

You didn't notice your father was looking at you until he said, "I'll put it in now, don't make too much noise." Oh my, the creep was kind enough to at least warn me. Sometimes he didn't even warn you when he was penetrating you.

The bed moved next to your father when he started to know so he could penetrate you in a more comfortable position.

What bothers you most of all is that you don't even understand how the hell you went about it or what you did to make him so excited when he found you doing the damn homework. You honestly did nothing to seduce him, nothing, and yet he always blames you. He loves to say that you are a promiscuous bitch because according to him you always find a way to excite him. You never understood that, really, sometimes you wondered if you were really too vulgar, but there were times when you could be doing the most disgusting thing on the planet and he would still find you attractive. Today you had just come home from school, you had planned to go to Mrs. Retana, but she was at a medical appointment and you had no choice but to go to your horrible house; you knew beforehand that your father was leaving work early and for that very reason you didn't want to go home, but you also had nowhere else to go so you resigned yourself. You naively believed that if you went straight into your room and didn't come out until he fell asleep, you could at least have your dinner and go to sleep peacefully, but unfortunately things didn't happen that way... You made a serious beginner's mistake: you forgot to lock the house. That mistake made your father quickly realize that you were in the house and of course... The wretch didn't miss out on the situation.