20- I Love You, Princess

Start from the beginning

"Gemma!" The Queen yelled but there was a smile on her face while Michal just blushed.

Niall finished feeding Zoe her food and then started on his own too. However, the little one kept distracting him until Michal coaxed her to go with him.

"Has Harry and dad left?" Gemma asked, looking between Niall and her mother.

"No, they are in the throne room with the Scottish ruler and his courtiers. They should be out in three hours. Atleast this busy week has come to an end." The Queen answered and Niall smiled even though he already knew it.

He missed his husband and he would like to just cuddle the day away with him but he would wait till the Scottish had left.

*

After breakfast, Niall decided to take a walk in the palace grounds. He was always marvelled by how beautiful everything was and he thought that he didn't appreciate it enough.

When he felt like he had walked enough, he sat down on a swing and his body guard stood at the side.

Niall was about to strike a conversation with him but he was cut off when his phone buzzed.

He smiled when he saw Louis calling him.

"Hi Lou." Niall greeted cheerfully.

"I miss Liam." Came Louis' whiny reply and Niall could bet that the former was pouting.

"I miss Haz too. Come over, they should be done in an hour." Niall encouraged.

"An hour, really? Aren't they working till late?"

"Apparently no. Most of the work has already been done, they are just summarizing now." Niall answered.

"Sweet, I'm coming over right now." He said and hang up.

Niall sat conversing with his body guard and before he knew it, someone was escorting Louis to where they were.

He stood up to hug his best friend and when they broke it, he saw Harry and Liam walking towards them.

"There's your boyfriend." Niall said, gesturing with his head behind Louis.

Louis quickly turned around and was met with the sight of his smiling boyfriend along with the Prince coming towards them.

He let go of Niall and went to meet the lads halfway. He greeted Harry then he and Liam shared a long slow kiss.

"Hey baby, you doing alright?" Harry walked to where Niall was stood next to the swing and hugged his waist.

Niall melted into his husband's arms. He'd been craving them all day. And to finally be in them was really nice.  He placed his head on Harry's chest and breathed in his scent.

"I missed you." Niall said but then frowned. "What cologne are you wearing?" He stepped away from Harry a tad.

"I'm wearing your favourite, Tobacco Vanille, the Tom Ford one , why?" He asked and went to hug Niall again but the blond moved back.

Before Harry could ask what was wrong, Niall was bent over next to a nicely trimmed shrub and throwing up.

"Baby! Oh my god, are you okay?" Harry asked frantically. He grabbed the water bottle that was sat on the bench that Niall had previously been sitting on and handed it to him.

The blond rinsed his mouth and gave the water back to Harry just as a few garden workers went to clean up the mess.

"What's going on?" Louis asked and placed a hand on Niall's forehead. "Fuck, Niall you are burning up." He retracted his hand quickly.