Chapter 8: Ji Hyun's Past (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

It was beautiful. It's simplicity made it beautiful.

"Arigatou, Mayumi-san. It's really beautiful. I'll cherish it until I die." I told Riku and bowed at her.

I weared the necklace and smiled at her.

"Let's go, mom and dad are waiting for us. But first, you go change your clothes. You're wearing informal clothes." Akihiko said and pat my shoulder.

Akihiko became close to me because we both trained and almost grew up together.

I just nodded and we went to Akihiko's room and I immediately changed clothes. I weared a simple black kimono.

"Wait, why do they need me?" I asked Akihiko while walking towards the katana room

"You'll see." He just said making me curious.

The three of us stopped in front of a room. It looked like an old Japanese room.

Riku opened the sliding door and I saw Mr. and Mrs. Mayumi inside.

Akihiko and I went inside leaving Riku. I looked at her before going in and she just gave me a smile.

I'm very confused right now. What is happening.

"It's about time. The both of you grown into a fine man, and I think it's time to pass down the family treasures. Sit down." Mr. Mayumi said. Akihiko and I both sits down in front of him.

Mrs. Mayumi was beside Mr. Mayumi. They are both wearing white Japanese clothes. The clothes that samurai weared in the past.

"Our clan are the greatest samurai in the past. They killed and shed blood for the greater good." Mr. Mayumi said.

Then Mrs. Mayumi handed him a katana with a black sheath.

Mr. Mayumi unsheathed it. The katana was in a very good shape. I know it since it shines just like my katana.

 I know it since it shines just like my katana