"Mila what the fuck is that?" He half yelled and I jumped at the sudden noise. "What babe?" I said back turning to look at him. "That fucking hickey on your neck! What do you think you're playing at, cheating on me?! You little slut" he yelled as he punched his hand into the lockers. He got up close to my face and my back hit the lockers. Lauren's done this before but her gaze was soft, her hands were tender and I actually enjoy when she invades my personal space now. But Jake was terrifying. His eyes had a horrid fiery look that made me shake and his jaw clenched.

"Jake I swear it-it's a burn from my straightener" I stuttered out. He flared his nose again, looking deep in thought and then quickly grabbed my chin with his monstrously huge hands and jerked my jaw to the side so he could look at the red mark.

"Yeah you better fucking hope it is" he mumbled before shoving my chin out of his hand and turning away stomped down the hall. I didn't know what to do, I was in so much shock. He'd never been like that before with me ever. I mean he wasn't the gentlest person I know but he's never been so rough.

I knew I couldn't tell Lauren. When it comes to me she's like a protective lion with her cubs. Once we were out for dinner and some guy started jeering at us while we waited for a taxi outside. She automatically wrapped her arms around me and yelled something about the guy having a small dick while rubbing soothing circles at the bottom of my spine which I love. I could see she was angry all the way home but she was still gentle and perfect as ever with me. If she knew Jake even touched me she'd rip his head off. No, I had to keep it to myself.

But it got worse. Hes gotten angry a lot since that incident and it all came to a climax today.

Lauren told me she had a surprise for me, since it was Friday I was going to stay at hers as I usually do on the weekends, not like my parents have noticed my absence over the past 2 months. It was lunch and I was sitting at the table designated for the social leaders of the school, the egotistic air heads that ran this place. Lauren was of course sitting alone at a table. She looked so hot today with her black ripped and oversized button up checked shirt. She had the sleeves rolled up and a few buttons open to expose her chest. It was comical how I never noticed how gay I am until I met Lauren. I mean I appreciated girls bodies but I was crazy for her. Her ass was huge and she's got the best chest in this whole school. I couldn't wait to get home and rip that shirt off her. She was leaning back in her seat, feet up on another chair lazily reading a copy of catcher in the rye I got her a week ago. She loves it which makes my heart swell, she walks around with in her hand proudly and she's always got her nose stuck in it during class, which is of course, adorable.

I couldn't take my eyes off her and unfortunately Jake noticed.

"Why are you staring at that dyke?" He snapped quietly in my ear, leaning into my body.

"I'm not I just.. well she's a freak why can't I stare at her?" I mumbled back. He's been smothering me all week, wanting to know where I was every second, who I was talking to, even when I went to sleep.

"Well cut it out. She'll get ideas and try to finger fuck you," he said. "If she hasn't already.." He said under his breath.

"What did you say?!" I shrieked causing half the cafeteria to turn and stare right at us. His nostrils flared and he got up, took a tight grip of my upper arm and discretely dragged me out of the canteen, down the hall and into the car park. He shoved me against his car and I paced back and forth in front of me. He looked unbelievably worked up.

"Listen you little slut, I know you've been seeing someone behind my back. But you know what? That's not in the cards sunshine. I'm fucking Jake Handon, I run this school, girls would give their right arm to suck my dick but you won't even make out with me?! We've been together for years and I can't even cop a feel of you since you're so pressy with yourself. You think you're too good for me, yet you go around fucking dykes like Lauren? Since when were you a huge lesbian? People are going to think I turned you gay you little bitch!" He shouted and I flinched. Oh my god he was really mad. He never said this much all at once ever. I didn't think he's stupid brain could form a proper structured lecture like that. His hands were balled into fists and I didn't like where this was going.

"Answer me!" He shouted and I collected myself.

"Im not fucking her, I'm not fucking anyone. Jake you're psychopathic and delusional. Just because I was looking at some girl doesn't mean I'm sleeping with her!" I shouted but just as I finished I felt a rough hand swipe the air and make contact with my face. I stumbled back in shock but before he reacted I felt a fist hit the other side of my jaw. I got dizzy and I couldn't stand up straight. Suddenly the air was whacked out of me when his fist came down into my stomach, winding me badly. I doubled over in pain and a handful of my hair was violently tugged and my scalp screamed in pain. I was in so much pain I couldn't breath or hear.

When I thought I was about to pass out the hand suddenly let go of my hair and I heard shouts and scuffles. I finally summoned enough strength to look up and see what was going on, I nearly passed out when I saw.

Jake and Lauren were standing, facing each other with fierce looks in both there eyes. Jake had a bust lip while Lauren was sporting an already forming black eye.

"You're so full of shit you little meat head. What fucking dick hits there girlfriend?" She screamed at him and his nostrils flared.

"Fuck you you dyke! It's non of your fucking business. What are you even doing here? Are two you actually fucking?" He said with sarcasm in his voice.

"Stop it both of you please" I crocked out.

"Shut up Camila let me handle this freak," he shouted causing me to wince back into myself. I was so terrified I was shaking. I saw Lauren looking at me, a flash of concern and guilt ripped through her face and I desperately wanted to hold her.

"Jake you've five seconds to get your ass inside or I swear to God," she yells. 

"What are you going to do fag?" He smirks and she gets angrier.

"I'll tell the coach and principal you're on steroids for that ogre body of yours and you can kiss your football career goodbye" she spat and I gasped. Football was all Jake had to fall back on after high school. I mean he was so dumb he needed a scholarship more than he needed air to breath. I saw him visibly get uncomfortable and debate his choices. He unclenched his hands and replied "you don't say shit to anyone you hear me dyke? Or ill break your neck; and hers too" he said pointing at me and then turned and walked back into the building.

She quickly rushed to my side once he was gone and held me up.

"Oh my god baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean for anything to happen to you. God he's such a dick, you're not allowed near him again do you hear me? My baby are you alright where does it hurt?" She mumbled while scanning by body for injuries.

Even though her eye was bruised and her left eyebrow was slightly bleeding, all she could be bothered with was making sure I was ok. I melted at the thought and quickly pulled her lips down to meet mine. I put everything into the kiss and she kissed back just as passionately. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. Something clicked in my head and before I knew it the words slipped out of my mouth.

"I love you, Lauren" I whispered while biting my lip. Her eyes flickered from shock, to excitement and I melted at how cute she was.

"Wha-what, really?" She stumbled out and I giggled while I leaned my forehead against hers.

"Yeah, I suppose I do, don't I?" I smiled and she picked me up by my waist and spun my around. I threw my head back with laughter and she quickly put me down. She ran a few paces away from me with her back to me and stopped, she was silent for a minute before screaming "SHE FUCKING LOVES ME!" at the top of her lungs and punched the air with her fist. She did a silly little dance and I giggled uncontrollably at her cuteness. I really did love her.

She then came back to reality and ran over to me, she took both my hands in hers and gently kisses every one of my finger tips and whispered "and I love you, Camila" before she kissed the palm of my hand. Our lips smashed together and I could feel the love shining out of me. She loved me back. I'm in love. I couldn't contain how excited I was.

"Cmon lets go back to mine and get you better baby," she says once we break apart and I smile and nod before she leads me over to her bike.

Holy shit Lauren Jauregui loves me back.