"great i don't have a teach you, where do you want to do the video?" montoya looked around the cozy living room before turning to him "we should film it outside" the two got up from the couch and walked outside vinnie's house. he found the audio and set his phone up against the front steps of his house and put the timer on ten "ready?" vinnie asked to which montoya replied with a nod. he jogged over next to her and watched as the phone started counting down, the timer finally got down to the last three but it wasn't until then montoya realized that he had a shirt on. "wait it wouldn't be a vinnie video if you weren't shirtless" she was right. any fan or watcher of vinnie knew that 98% of his videos consisted of him being shirtless, whether it was the whole video or a few seconds. it was literally his brand. and maybe she also told him this because a small part of her wanted to see what she'd spend hours unknowingly drooling over in the late hours of night, up close and in person.

"say no more" the blonde haired male didn't miss a beat as he pulled off his plain white t-shirt, tossing it over to the hammock that was mounted on his front porch. montoya silently admired his toned stomach and back as he crouched down to his phone starting the timer again, this time making it countdown to three. as the timer begun he walked backwards back to montoya to which she snapped her neck towards the phone and fixed her gaze on the timer. god this was gonna be a long day.

after making a couple videos for each other's accounts they went back inside the house and went up to his room where they just talked about random things, slowly getting to know each other. montoya learned a lot about vinnie in the span of two hours, it wasn't like she was fan of his or anything she would only occasionally watch him when he'd come up on her for you page and she followed him on instagram but that was it. she learned that he was into modeling, he'd just gotten into the skateboard culture, he was an editor and made edits like fanpages did on instagram and he was into construction; and actually was currently working on a house for an internship. vinnie had learned a lot about montoya as well, she moved to dc to get away from her toxic household back in new york, she finished out her senior year earlier than her classmates and was currently working as a cosmetologist; she did hair, nails and makeup from the comfort of her own home.

vinnie admired her hustle, most kids their age didn't even have their lives figured out and didn't know what they wanted to do in life. she sounded well educated and had a good head on her shoulders. it was so calming to finally meet a seventeen year old that wasn't only going to rely on the internet as a form of income. after getting a better.     understanding of each other's personalities it was automatic switch. they went from strangers to strangers talking as if they'd been friends their whole lives.

"pineapple on pizza?" montoyed asked before taking a sip of her mcdonalds strawberry smoothie. vinnie chuckled and shook his head "what?" the two had been playing 21 questions for the past- maybe thirty minutes. "come on just answer, make sure it's the right answer too. this could possibly affect the future of our friendship" vinnie took a handful of fries and shoved them in his mouth "mfhdki" he said cheeks full of fries "english please" montoya giggled. vinnie held up his index finger and swallowed his fries "pineapple and pizza shouldn't even be in the same sentence"

"excellent answer" vinnie sat up on his elbow and took in montoya's soft features. her smile faded as she followed his gaze and realized he'd been staring "what? is there something on my face?" vinnie shook his head "nah.. it's just that you should smile more" montoya was taken aback by his comment "oh?" vinnie didn't watch her tiktoks until today to get a feeling of what her personality was like before meeting her. before then, when she first commented on his posts, he went through her posts and saw that she didn't smile much in her photos and he hadn't seen her smile until today, while spending the day with her. "i was going through your insta and there's little to no pictures of you smiling. you have a cute smile..." silence grew thick between the two. montoya didn't know what to say, she was grateful for the compliment of course but she didn't genuinely wasn't expecting that.

"i'm sorry that's.. weird," montoya shook her head and her smile appeared again "no, no it's not. thank you and since we're admitting to stalking each other's page-" vinnie smirked "woah i wouldn't call what i did stalking" montoya pushed his shoulder and scrunched her face "boy if you don't get yo ass on"

"i'm kidding," he smiled. "anywho, i enjoy your thirst trap videos 10/10 would recommend. the confidence is immaculate, i couldn't imagine being that confident" vinnie was shocked, he wouldn't consider himself a confident person but she seemed pretty confident in her pictures that she posted, this was news to him "i wouldn't say i'm confident. people have days where they feel confident and that's just me"

montoya grinned "so you feel confident all the time?" vinnie chuckled "shut up and i just post those thirst traps to feel better about myself. but you on the other hand, i thought you were confident. your pictures just radiate that type of energy and your captions" montoya was far from confident but she had her moments where she felt like the baddest bitch on the planet. "nope maybe you can show me a thing or two and i can start posting my own thirst traps" she was half joking. "i'll keep that in mind" silence grew between them again, death note was currently playing on vinnie's tv that was mounted in his room. they were barely paying attention to it and used it as background noise since the two had already watched it on their own times. montoya checked the time on her phone, it was starting to get a bit late and she didn't want to overstay her welcome but she also didn't want to make it seem like she was in a hurry so she made up an excuse "hey maya and i are supposed to hangout tonight and i totally forgot all about. she'll be at my house any minute now"

vinnie paused the anime and sat up, stretching his limbs "i'll walk you to your doorstep" montoya stood up and took her mcdonalds bag not wanting to leave any of her garbage on his bed "vinnie i live across the street"

"okay and? there's still crazy people in this world" he argued. montoya smirked "awe, are you going to be my night and shining armor if someone tries to snatch me up?" vinnie slipped on his hoodie and smiled "you say that like it's a bad thing" she shrugged "it's not. it's cute actually, such a gentleman" she teased. vinnie turned on his heels and slipped on his vans, trying to hide the blood rushing to his cheeks "alright let's go" the two walked out of his room and descended down the stairs before exiting his house. they crossed the street and walked up to her door step causing the porch light to flicker on "i had fun today, we gotta hangout more often" montoya nodded "agreed. thanks for the mcdonalds and also the free clout i'm about to receive. both are greatly appreciated" vinnie smiled "no problem" montoya unlocked the front door to her house and turned back to the blonde male flashing him a small smile "goodnight vinnie" he turned on his feet and began to jog back to his house while shouting "goodnight todorokiss!" montoya shook her head while closing her door. he is something else she thought to herself as she turned on the lights to her house, getting settled for the night.

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄