Ch.3

Ahsoka's POV

"Lil Soka, you where captured by the separatists?" Plo Koon asks. When the three force beings came to me they told me that when they came to me that they would have plenty of questions, but I was told that before I could answer any of their questions that I would have to tell them about my past. I was fine telling them about the past but what was the hard part was making sure they believed what happened to Anakin and my bond.

"Yeah, when I just arrived on Shilli to help my people Dooku must have felt my presence and my increased power in the force and was told to capture me. He thought with the dark side serum, I would turn to the dark side and be his apprentice but obviously that did not work out. I didn't look up while answering, but I kept rubbing my forehead because another headache was coming on. The pills help a bit, but what I didn't tell them that the pills weren't technically for sleep or headaches, they where the one thing helping me from collapsing under stress, and especially since I am almost doing all the work to get shilli back including, training men, setting up attacks, and so much more. On top of that there is the stress of being the last grey Jedi and saving the entire galaxy.

"Ahsoka who was the boy out there telling you to not to go the separatist's base?" asks Obi-Wan."That was my brother" I say. " You have a brother?" asks Master Windu. " Yeah, I also have an uncle. My uncle and brother are the only family I have left that is alive. My brother is also married so that means I have a sister-in-law and a niece" I answered. " what do you mean they are the only family you have left" asks Plo Koon. "So I am guessing that the Father forgot to tell you the part where I have to show you my past?" I say. They looked at me with confused faces. "What do you mean show us" ask Windu. "Well let me show you" I say. I walk to the center of the chairs and get on my knees. I close my eyes and remember what the father told me to do. I focus on all of the councils force presences and I bring them all into my mind then I focus on the memories I want to show them. Then there is a bright light and I can see all the council members beside me I look forward and start watching my past memories play out in front of me.

A little togruta girl is running along with what looks like a young togruta boy around the same age. They looked quit alike. They both have what looks to be black dathomerian marks on their backs. Then there is a Male dathomerian. He started calling to the two young togrutas. "Ashoka, Adien moms made supper, come eat" he yelled. The two younglings giggled and started to run towards the man. The young girl jumped in the mans arms and gave him a hug. We see Two more kids run out of what looks like their house. They look to be the older siblings. They run over and start pointing to ships that are coming out of the sky. " Go tell uncle about them" says the man. what looks to be the oldest of the children nods his head and runs off. The man scoops up the little boy and runs off to the house. The man sets the children next to a togruta woman. The little girl runs straight back to the man though. he kneels down to her and says "Soka stay with your mother where you will be safe, ok?" She nods and gives him one last hug then runs over to the togruta woman. The man walks over to the woman and says "don't worry we will get the pirates off the planet, just make sure to keep the children safe okay." he says. She nods while a tear slides down her cheek. He wipes it off then gives her a kiss. He grabs what looks to be a lightsaber. He runs off towards the ships that have now landed and have pirates running off and terrorizing the town. The woman quickly ushers the children into the house and into a small hidden room.

They see the man get knocked out by something then get tossed to the side like nothing happened. The pirates start searching houses and grabbing togrutas and taking them back to the ships. They get closer and closer to the families house. When they do enter there house the search around for a while till they find the hidden room that the family was hiding in. The woman jumps in front of the children. The pirates grab her than the children. They all Start crying and fighting back. The pirates drag them pass the man the woman and the young girl start crying even harder and trying to run to him. They are dragged on the ship. The ship than takes off and flies away. Leaving the older boy to run back with another man which must be his uncle. They see the other man but when they get to him he is packing things and heads off to something that is covered up. He takes the big sheet off and we see a ship. You can tell the man is very angry as he gets in the ship. He flies of having intentions of saving his family but that will never happen.