Ch.18

I come out of my meditation, sweating and breathing heavily. I realise that someone is basically pounding at the door. " Coming" I yell, hoping they can hear me over them knocking on the door. I get up and quickly grab a towel and wipe the sweat from my face. I try to control my breathing as I head over to my door. I open it to see Caleb with a worried look on his face. " Is everything okay, your distress was quite apparent in your force signature" he asks in a concerned voice weaving his way around me and into my room. " Yeah everything is fine I was just meditating" I say, trying to make sure he isn't worrying too much about me.

He looks back at me that says ' I know something happened, tell me'. " Is there anything else you needed to tell me?" I say, changing the subject. He sighs, " Yeah, we're close to Ossus" he says. I nod and grab my lightsabers which I had taken off of my belt. He turns to me and says " You know if you ever need to talk, you know I am here". I nod my head. We walk out together and head to the bridge, where the Jedi council is now standing. Caleb and I bow to them as they look over to us.

" We are coming out of hyperspace" I hear a clone say. We all turn to the front of the ship and watch as the blue lines of hyperspace disappear. There is a planet. It looks red and black. " Your ships are ready," A clone says. The council nods and starts heading to the landing bay, Caleb and I follow. We split up and go into 4 separate ships, I am in one with Masters Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, and Obi-Wan. I stand there silently as the doors close and the ships take off.

We ride in an uncomfortable silence but none of us want to break it. The rest of the ride is like this. I feel relieved as soon as the ship lands. The doors open and I am met with the smell of something burning. Then again it looks like basically everything is charred. I step out of the ship and I can see the still standing temple in the distance. I walk a little further than I wait for everyone else to arrive. As soon as I can feel everyone's presence behind me I start walking towards the Temple.