After I changed I walked into Dad's study to be met with Cristal and Fallon

"Ready for the show?" Fallon asked. "You can follow my lead. Obviously." Fallon said to Cristal.

"Fallon, I can't imagine how stressful this all is for you. I just want you to know I'm here for you." Cristal said

"Oh, but you're not. You see,the difference between you and me is that I'll do whatever it takes to stand by this family." Fallon said walking over to me and starting to fix my hair.

"And when Dad asked you to see what else Rick knew, you bailed." I said.

"He was essentially asking me to whore myself out." Cristal said.

"Well, at least Daddy recognises your true talent." Fallon said finishing fixing my hair.

"All right. I just got an update from my security team. They're standing by outside Colby's house." Dad said walking in.

"The gate called. Jeff's car has arrived." Anders informed us.

"Okay. We need to keep the whole family here for two hours. That'll give the team time to get in, find the server, and degauss it, so whatever you can do to stall..." Dad started.

"We'll be lucky if we can get through the hour without you and Cecil blowing each other's heads off." Fallon said before we all left to great the Colby's.

"Hey, you." Jeff said to Fallon before they kissed.

"You ready for this?" Monica asked.

"She was born ready." Jeff said.

"Well, technically I was born naked and screaming, but I've come a long way." Fallon said.

"Let me be the first to welcome you both to the family." Cristal said.

"I believe that's my job." Dad said.

"But don't jinx it. We're not married yet." Jeff said.

"And, uh, where's your father?" Fallon asked.

"He's not coming. I know I said we'd all be here, I know it's important..." Jeff trailed off.

"If Cecil's not here for the rehearsal..." Fallon trailed off.

"Oh, the good news is he won't need to rehearse anything, since he won't be at the wedding, either." Jeff said.

"Oh." Fallon said.

"Okay. Who's ready to talk seating charts?" Fallon's wedding planner asked. Jeff, Monica, Cristal and myself walked towards the dining room.

After the rehearsal dinner Fallon and Culhane were sat on Culhane's couch talking while Austin and I sat in Culhane's bed.