Chapter 1

Erin de Brescia was a villain.

I have never deliberately killed or harassed anyone.
She had never done anything particularly evil, had never been jealous and haunted her husband's lover.

He was not as lavish and arrogant as the usual evil girls.
Far from luxury, Erin wore a plain dress with no strabismus.

She was the highest woman in the Imperial Palace, but she had never acted at will. She had never spent her money.

I endured all my desires and always tried to be a sweet and humble wife.
That way, you'll get a little less blame.

That's how I've lived for nine years.
But the only thing left as a result was the stigma of evil.

She is the daughter of a fallen family, and she dare to take the place of the Duchess and become the greatest lady of the Empire.
Tormenting the poor girl who loves the Duke.

A dirty evil woman who wears a mask of a wise wife and has a shameless affair.
That was the opinion of most of the imperial nobles who saw Erin.

And now her husband, the Duke of Levenberg, was also agreeing with that opinion.

"I'm going to divorce you."

The Duke threw the document with contemptful eyes.
A dry sheet of paper on the table. It was a divorce.
Erin looked at her husband, Raymond.

The silver hair, which seemed to be squeezed into silver, came first.
Under the silver feet, the sharp and delicate features of the imperial people were in a beautiful harmony.

A beautiful eye with a cold blue-grey eye.

The perfect nose and jawline. And the lips that seem to produce a sophisticated smile.
He looked impeccably handsome.

He was sitting in a luxurious navy blue uniform, and he saw his natural dignity and dignity.
But the blue-grey eyes were drawn to Erin with a terrible rage and disgust.
Erin read the brief, summing up the past nine years in a single piece of paper.
(...and therefore the marriage of Raymond von Levenberg and Erin de Brecia is annulled under agreement. From now on, the two of you...)

It was his name that caught the eye of the long-spoken letters.

Erin de Brecia.

She had never used it since she got married.

Erin was the only daughter of the Marquis of Brecia.
The Marquis of Brecia was an old, prestigious family, but now he had no property left over from two generations of extravagance and waste. There was nothing but debt.

The only property his father inherited was a mansion, but he could not sell it because he was in debt with collateral.

She was a young lady, but Erin had to live hard every day in a mansion without a servant, she were no better than the rich commoners.

It was purely thanks to her grandfather who had never seen her before that Erin became the Duchess.
When Erin reached adulthood, a servant came to the palace and said.

"Your Majesty wants to make lady Brescia the bride of the Duke of Levenberg."

It was a story so big that I wanted to hear it wrong.

The Duke of Levenberg was the son of a dead prince; the first grandson of the present emperor, and heir of the most powerful state.

The young Duke was known for his intelligence and competence. He was good-looking, perfect-looking. He was a handsome man, as he had come from the painting.
It was incredibly great luck.