Chapter 18

Erin cut a slice of the steaming yellow pie, she took the sliced pie into the tray and went into the store.

But before I even opened the store, there was a loud shout.

"Did you think that I was a beggar?"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

A middle-aged man pushed her and Mellie fell to the floor. Erin dumped the tray and ran to Mellie.

"Melly!"

"......Erin, he's here again."

Erin looked at the bragging man. He was a mean-looking middle-aged man.

The man was a  guest who came when Erin was out buying ingredients.

The truth is that he was angry at paying a 10 silver coin and insisting that it was a 10 golden coin and was angry to give out change.

I've heard from a regular customer that it's quite famous in the whole area.

He always goes to the store where he first opened, or the store where young women and the elderly are guarding him.

Then everyone  just give him money to avoid the trouble and send this man out quickly. It's not that much money, actually.

"Excuse me, I saw it clearly and it was a ten-silver coins."

The lady at the next table stepped in.
"What is it? Are you the owner? Why are you cutting my sentence?"

"I'm the owner."

"What?"

Erin stood up to the man and answered.

"I'm the owner."

The man approached Erin.

The man was quite big. When I came close, he looked bigger.

"You're the owner? How do you train the staff? Can't you guys even calculate the money?" |

"It was obviously a silver coin, as you've seen."

"Shut up!"

Something popped before I could finish my words. Erin turned her face instinctively. Several brown coins fell to the floor.

The man threw some fairy tales at Erin's face without a hitch.

"I definitely brought some gold coins and some fairy tales. Do you have any gold coins here? Count your face."

“........”

"You treat people like beggars. Why do you ignore people when you're in a small shop like this? “

It was an excessive insult.

The coins were scattered to the floor. The store was tautly long.
There was shock and anger in Melly's face.

The guests were looking at the man with an unpleasant look on their faces. They couldn't get in, but everyone looked at Erin without worrying eyes.

But Erin wasn't angry.

As people looked nervous, Erin collected all the coins that had fallen on the floor. Then he threw it back into the man's face.

"What's this store supposed to do to me... ...aah!"

The man standing triumphantly raised his arms and hid his face. The coin fell around the man and rolled away.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?"

The man shouted in amazement.

Erin spoke gravely to him.

“You can count it. Even if you don't know polite, you have to learn to see coins. It looks like you don't even know the basic numbers.”