The rest of the team gathered around the computer screen and looked at where he was pointing. A bright red light was blinking on the satellite map.

"This was from two weeks ago but I also found a signature there from a month ago so I assume it was their safe house. If it's consistent, he's still there." Brainy continued. "Most likely."

"And it's possible that Lillian is also there?" Kara asked.

"Yes." Brainy confirmed. "I'm positive that she is working with him there. It is no coincidence that Metallo had appeared in National City again."

"Wait, a month ago?" Alex piped in. "Lex was still alive then."

"Alex is right." J'onn said. "Why would Lillian get him back to National City before Lex was dead?"

"Hm, that I do not know." Brainy's eyebrows came together, no doubt upset that he hadn't thought of that.

"Maybe Lillian did have a plan B for if Lex betrayed her or tossed her aside." Kara said.

"Yes, that could be it." Brainy looked down at the floor, his eyebrows still furrowed.

It wasn't usual for Brainy to act like that and everyone looked at him with concern but it only made him more embarrassed.

"The reason doesn't matter." Nia said, attempting to make Brainy feel better.

"Yeah, Nia's right. The important thing is that we found Metallo." Kara added quickly. "Thanks to Brainy."

Brainy glanced up and smiled shyly. "It's nothing, really."

"Do we have a plan? Or are you just going to show up and punch the bad guys like usual?" Nia asked Kara.

Kara motioned to her family crest on her Supergirl outfit excitedly. "I'm well protected."

"Thanks to Lena." Alex said.

Kara's ears turned pink when she realized Alex figured it out and was teasing her. Refusing to let her sister get to her, she smiled and knocked on the Kryptonite shield.

Alex muttered something under her breath and rolled her eyes.

"We're all coming with." Nia interrupted. "You need backup."

J'onn nodded. "We're short Maggie and Lena right now but you still have us to have your back."

Brainy held his hands up. "Count me out. I'm staying here with my computer, safe from all of the violence. I'll be on coms."

Lena adjusted her microscope and squinted into the lens. She used small tweezers and rearranged the tiny parts of Lex's device that she had just taken apart. She had no problem remembering the structure of the device but the size of it was hurting her eyes and she had to lean back every ten minutes.

She rubbed her eyes with the palms of her hands and she blinked back the flashing colors. Lena had almost finished reverse-engineering the device the DEO had found in Sam, but she knew enough that she could confirm it was definitely used to mind-control Reign.

"Lex probably needed to control Reign so he had two powerful weapons to destroy Supergirl with." She muttered to herself, leaning back into the microscope. "If Lillian still had the blueprints to this, she could control everyone without the robots."

Lena was putting the device back together when her phone rang. She was so focused that she jumped and the tweezers nicked her finger. She cursed under her breath but her irritation disappeared when she saw who was calling her.

"Hey." Kara whispered into her phone.

"Hi." Lena answered, dropping a tweezer onto the floor by accident.