chapter 39 THE END

•KIM YUJI POV•

I feel uneasy about this date and I don't even know why. Oh and also it's too sudden

Well, it's not like that I don't like it, it just surprised me that going out with him without an appointment.

~ TIME SKIP ~

I wear just a skirt and a tube with a denim jacket paired with some boots.

Now this is restaurant is kinda fancy like only those nobles people could enter it.

"Uhm, is there a reservation for MR. Choi San here?"

Aish, what did that idiot guy didn't pick me up earlier?

Now I feel weird.

"Oh! There it is. Please continue your way at the garden." The girl at the counter said breaking my thoughts.

"Oh okay, thanxx" (I just got used to this, sorry HAHAHA)

I walked towards where this 'gArdEn' exist and found out a table of two but no body is around.

Really? Or it's just because I was Early to arrive?

"Yuji...."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed.

I thought it was a random creepy guy but it was just San.

"PABO!!!! YOU SCARED ME" I told him and punched him in the chest.

hAh! Serves you right for scaring me.

"Aww c'mon! I'm sorryyy"

He pout and i sigh. Fine, i'll let him off the hook.

"Fine" i said and he just smile.

"Take a seat" he offer.

"So? What's with the sudden date? And more importantly why in a garden?" I ask.

He scratched the back of his neck before walking to my side.

"Hmm?" I tilt my head to the side wondering why

"Well u see..." He said.

He look nervous, does something happened that i didn't know?

"What? Just tell me i won't be mad promise" i told him to calm down his nerves.

"Well you see we've mad this far because we trust each other very much..." He said while fiddling with my fingers.

"Hmm? What about it"

"I wanna take our relationship to the other level." he said and i was speechless.

Is this....?

"So... Kim yuji, will you marry me?" Before i knew it he was kneeling on the ground with a ring in a red box.

"Pabo! How could i say no? Of course yes!!" I exclaimed.

I help him up and hug him then i turn around saw everybody even my brother standing there and clapping

"Congrats yuji, san" they said

"Thank you!" I smiled at them.

So this was all planned without me knowing huh?

--END--