║ Chapter 22 ║

Start from the beginning

"We've got company!!"

"Obviously!!" You shout back as the grenades explode which Kunikida quickly swerves the car away from it.

Then a series of bullets shot through the car as an endless gunshots rang out.

All of you had quickly got out tomorrow the car and sheltered at the other side.

"Kunikida!"

"I'm on it woman! Doppo Poet: Flashbang!!"

Quickly Kunikida threw it towards the men and the grande exploded creating a blinding light.

"Well atleast now we know we are in the right place." Kunikida spoke as he then turn to the three of you.

"You three head upstairs, find the transmitter and send the stop signal to the car bomb" The blonde instructed as all three of you nodded and quickly ran upstairs.

Kunikida then pulls out his gun and starts to run forward when suddenly he halts as numbers from the floor appears.

"What the!?" The blonde lets out.

"I wonder what number you'll get~" A sly voice spoke up.

Kunikida looks up ahead to see a hooded male standing a couple of feet infront of him.

"How are you feeling~? You're looking great...for now. Something tells me you have a really good number" The male spoke

Kunikida then glances down at his left palm which glowed and as he took a look at his palm, he saw the number 39 circling around.

"Oh no..." Kunikida mutters

"You sniff this place out quicker than I thought. The Armed Detective Agency is impressive. Well you were impressive up until now"

⚜----------❖----------⚜

Meanwhile, the three of you ran upstairs as the sun was slowly starting to set.

Dazai quickly opens the metal doors as both of you entered with Atsushi quickly following.

The timer was shown above the panels as it quickly ticks down.

"Can you two figure it out?" Atsushi asks

"Fortunately yes" Dazai answers as you then added.

"But we still can't send the signal"

"Huh?" Atsushi asks confused as your brother points at a keyhole on the panel.

"You have to insert a release key in here to access controls" Dazai says as you cried crocodile tears.

"But we have no idea where to get it uwahhh"

"What are we gonna do?!?" Atsushi says panicking.

"What are you doing here!?!" A gruff voice spoke as you turn around to see a giant man standing.

"Ooooo, looks like someones hitting the weight room~" your brother sang.

"No doubt about that~ But sadly guys like him aren't my type~" You said as you flip your hair with a smirk.

⚜----------❖---------⚜

The male jumps down on the ground as Kunikida quickly aim his gun at him, only for his gun to fly away from his grasp when his opponent flick their fingers.

He gritted his teeth and glare tmat the male in front of him.

'So this guy's ability include remote attacks.' Kunikida thought.

"You should check your palm, what's your number now~" The male said.

"What do you mean?" Kunikida asks as he lifted his palm up to look at it.

The once number 39 reduce to 32 and then continues to go down until it stops at 21.

"My power can't be evaded, but I bet your gonna try"

Kunikida then found himself being toss around as his numbers decreases.

"See~? I could send people who have numbers in any direction I want. Even if they're on the otherside of the earth. But the really bad news is once they're number becomes 00 they'll die in agony. It's a terrbile fate and nobody can avoid it. Nobody, Nobody, Nobody"

The male said as he took off his hood and smugly looks at Kunikida who stands up from the ground.

"Are you the leader of this group?" Kunikida asks

"The Armed Detective Ageny pose a greater threat to us than the Port Mafia. But now, your team is finish" The male said as he then pulled something out of his sleeve, which was none other than the release key.

"You see this key? It's the release key to deactivate the bomb. Without it theres no way to prevent catastrophe. Do you want it~? That's a dumb question, of course you do. Here"

In a blink of an eye, the male snaps the key in half in front of Kunikida and laughs.

"Oops~! Now there's no hope. It's finished, your entire mission accomplished nothing."

"It's not over you idiot!!!" Kunikida shouts as he charges toward the male

_