all the way to you

"Isabelle..." She was called by the lady who's wearing an all black dress with tons of gold accessories on both of her wrists.

"Mrs. Torres, please call me Amadea." Sagot nito na may tipid na ngiti. Her second name came from her Mother who was once an Interior Designer, just like her.

Amadea doesn't want to be known for her connection with the famous Isabelle Valencia, she also wanted to make a name for herself.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The lady answered back.

"I was just wondering, what colors should I get for this area of the house?" She asked while pointing out to her left side which is the living room.

Amadea nodded to her client. In her mind, she already had the perfect image of what the space would look like after the renovation.

"We can use a neutral color palette for the overall look of the room but with a puff of analogous color scheme. I would suggest the shades of green and blue, they're the perfect fit."

"Nice choice! I like it." Napangiti rin ang kliyente.

"Gusto ko rin sana maglagay ng paintings, kung may mare-recommend ka? Kasi karamihan sa kakilala ko wala akong nagustuhan. You know me, I'm really hard to impress. Most of their works were so unoriginal, I don't like that."

"Sure, I'll see what I can do." Amadea assured her client.

"Okay, I'll see you again later, yeah?"

"Yes, see you later Mrs. Torres."

After her meeting, napag-desisyunan niyang bisitahin ang iilang sites kung saan may iba't ibang demands din ang kanyang kliyente. One of her clients - Mr. Ruiz, wanted his wall to have a forest-like background. Amadea thought of using wallpapers but Mr. Ruiz declined her suggestion.

Kaya ngayon ay naghahanap siya ng pwedeng gumawa ng mural painting para sa Ginoo.

She asked her Secretary to create a hiring job poster outside of their office and through their own website. She also called some of her friends for help pero wala silang mai-rekomenda.

They're currently having lunch at The Wholesome Table in BGC. She's not really a fan of healthy foods that they served pero gusto ito ng mga kaibigan niya.

In addition to this, she will be seeing Mrs. Torres para maghanap ng furniture at accessories sa unit nito kaya naisipan niyang huwag nang lumayo sa meeting place nila.

"Instead of looking for an artist, maghanap nalang kaya tayo ng potential boyfriend mo. Baka may mai-rekomenda pa ako." Sagot ng isa niyang kaibigan.

"I agree." Segunda rin ng isa habang tinutusok ang natirang wild mushroom toast sa plato.

"Oh please don't." Napailing si Amadea habang sumisimsim sa inumin.

She'd been through a lot when it comes to relationships. She already dated handsome bachelors who talked more about themselves. She dated men with such pride but didn't meet the level of needed excellence. She also dated a guy who she thought was right for her but eventually turned out to be unfaithful.