one

I woke up and yet again my mom isn't here so i have nothing to eat, luckily the Mendoza's house is across the street from mine. I grabbed some jean shorts and I put on a yellow crop top, I put on my black converse and leave to the Mendoza's.

I knock on the door and Lori opens it.

Lori: oh, hey sweetie!

Jazmine: hey Mrs. Mendoza! can I grab something to eat?

Lori: oh of course honey

Lori is the only person that knows my mom is never home and she doesn't take care of me. As I sit on the table I see Lucas come down the stairs.

Lucas: hey Jazmine!

Jazmine: hey lucas!

We hug, Lori gave us pancakes, I finished them fast, I was always super hungry cause my mom doesn't feed me so I eat my things fast.

Lucas puts mine and his plate in the sink. I get up and walked to the door.

Lucas: where you going?

Jazmine: oh, i'm going to see Alexa, wanna come?

I got my drivers licence early. Lucas quickly put his shoes on and headed to my car with me.

Lucas: i'm gonna drive

He takes the keys away from me but I snatched them back.

Jazmine: you can drive my car when you get your licence 

As I was opening the door Lucas smirks and I know exactly what he's thinking.

Jazmine: Lucas no!

I tried to get in the car as fast as i could but he beat me to it. Lucas started tickling me and I started to laugh hard.

Lori: they're so cute together

Dave: yeah, why can't they be more than friends?

I saw Dave and Lori talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Seconds later Lucas stopped tickling me and I looked at him with a mad face, he smiles.

Lucas: your so cute when your angry

I didn't answer him.

Lucas: come on Jazmine

I still didn't answer him.

Lucas: i'm sorry Ja-

I cut him off by laughing.