Chapter one: First Meet

Start from the beginning

I wondered my eyes everywhere, from the fancy seats to a the big and wide bus to the beautiful carpet I'm stepping on right now, and then my eyes landed on 3 girls on the fifth row. Two of them were seated on the right side, and one of them were on the left next to an empty seat. 

I smiled when they all waved at me and motioned me to seat down with them. I immediately dashed in front of them and hugged them all. I sat next to Jieun who's now twirling the end of my curls "I missed you Yoonie!!" She said excitedly. "We just hanged out 3 days ago Jieun" I said shaking my head and making a chuckle. Jieun's really clingy towards me these days haha. 

Soon the bus left and the three of us started to talk again "By the way ladies, where's our beloved Suzy?" I asked putting my purse to my left side. "Oh she said she's at the academy already since she's going with her mom" Yuri said "Mom?" Somi asked. "Her mom is the  headmistress of our academy" Jieun answered. "Wait so Auntie Claire is the school's headmistress?" "Yes she is" I said to Somi. The four of us laughed at our dumbfounded friend.

"Ladies my friend said from the academy said that there's many hot boys in the academy" Yuri said winking at me "Oh my gosh! really?!"  Somi asked as I sighed. "Omg maybe our dear Yoonie might get a boyfriend!!" Jieun screamed as I hid my face in embarrassment . "You guys know how strict my brothers are, specially after the incident with my ex" "Still you might!" and they all screamed again.

"Ladies would you please quiet down at little thanks" A red head said at the back of us winking at Yuri. "Oh sorry we'll keep it down" Yuri said also winking back towards the guy. This girl always have someone to flirt with every day, does she not get tired?

"Its okay darling" The boy said making Yuri blush from calling her 'darling'. I sighed again and drank my water. "Okay cutie, mind giving me a name?" "Taehyun" he said as Yuri blushed more "Yuri, nice meeting you sweet cheeks" She smiled. This girl has been having too many crushes these days, I'm still surprised as to how the hell is she even a virgin. 

They kept talking as I looked at the other girls knowing what they mean. Jieun nodded at Somi and looked at me then nodded as well. I sighed and mind linked them. 

(Back note; a term of mind link in this story is where they link they're minds together or so called 'telepathy'. The fonts will be written in bold as a sign that they're talking in telepathy.)

"What?" I asked "Our Yuri has developed a new crush yet again" Somi said as a smirk grew on her face "This is seriously the 6th time this week that she flirted with a guy" I said " You know she's trying to move on from him." Jieun said as I sighed again.

I looked at Yuri one last time and blocked my mind from our mind linking conversation. I took my phone and checked my instagram as I noticed that I gained another million this week. "Ladies look!" I said showing them my phone "I gained another million!" I said smiling as they also screamed in joy.

"Aye road to 42 mill!!!!" Somi yelled "I'm 'just' in 41 mill! stop!" I laughed as Jieun screamed and hugged, but soon our 'celebration' was put to stop when a certain guy spoke.

"For Christ sake, would you girls stop screaming?! my ears hurt!" He yelled at us that startled me to my spine. 

"Sorry my friend here woke up on the wrong side of the bed so he's a 'bit' grumpy" Taehyun said as the boy next to him spoke again "I'm absolutely fine Hyun, these annoying girls just keep screaming and its annoying take note that it's also disrespectful for the people who's in the bus as well." He said as I felt his eye roll. God this guy just really had to make me boil now did he? I understand the fact that we did get over the line by screaming but couldn't he just tell us in a proper manner? 

"Well I'm sorry for the noise mister angry pants, we'll make sure to not yell again this time so you can now rest aside." I exclaimed as the boy sat up and glared at me, I returned his glare as the color of gold slightly appeared in my eyes making Jieun hold my hand. 

Jieun looked at me signaling me to calm down, knowing that I can't risk exposing my powers in the bus because its dangerous. I sighed and calmed down a little as I looked at the man one last time with a glare.

Jieun stood up from her chair to whisper something in my ear for me to calm down when she saw the guy I was about to blast a few moments ago if it weren't for my friend. "oppa?!" Jieun suddenly said with wide eyes. "Huh?" I said in confusement.  'Who the hell is this guy anyway? '

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------____

Authors note: hope you guys liked it and also no copying my work.

bye guys this is the end of this chapter hope u guys like it and sorry for the wrong grammars or spelling. Stay safe and healthy sweeties.

(This page has been edited)