Chapter one: First Meet

Start from the beginning

"Please brother? It'll be a hustle if I changed my clothes again, I'll be late for school" I said looking at them still with 'that' face again while trying to make an excuse for my clothing. "That won't work for us anymore Yoon" Taehyung oppa said completely resisting my stare towards him. "Please brother?? I really don't want to be late, after all, its my first day and it'll be bad if I get late for school." I reason out again trying to make them agree with my face that's been trying to doe my damn eyes. 

"I- fine BUT just for today" Taehyung oppa said  sighing as I smiled and hugged the both of them. Soon Nana called us to go to the dining room for break fast.

The three of us dashed to the dining room together seeing my other five brothers in their seats. I sat quickly sat next to my 5th brother, Jimin oppa while the person in front of me is Jungkook oppa who's now next to Taehyung oppa. 

I looked at the table seeing a whole buffet of delicious food in front of me while the maid's pour us water. "Kumawo" I said at the maid pouring my water while they gave my brother Yoong, some coffee.

"Taehyung-ah did you do the homework Mrs.Chang gave us?" Jimin oppa asked while putting rice on his plate. "I'll do it later on the bus, why?" brother  answered as Jungkook oppa stopped munching his food and looked up at them with wide eyes. "We had a homework?!" he asked in shock as everyone on the table laughed.

"I- how could you not know Jungkook-ah?" Namjoon oppa said massaging his temples because of our brother. "Wait did we even have a teacher named Mrs. Chang?" he asked "YES!" all of my brothers except Jungkook oppa answered as I laugh at him in disbelief. Who thought he'd be that clueless? Its my first time seeing him like that since he always had the top grades in school. Him and my other brothers are the supreme board members in school after all. 

Soon we finished dinner and we all gathered in our big living room. I was leaning on Jin oppa's shoulders while the other were doing their things. I got bored so I took my phone from my bag and scrolled through my social media. 

After a few moments, a maid told us saying that my bus is almost here. For some reasons, there has been a policy in school where first year's or "Juniors" of the school are separated from the senior bus since they're just begginers, that's why I'm going out alone with my brother's heading to the school by themselves with the help of their positions. 

I shook my thoughts as we all got up and I picked up my bag on the sofa and dashed outside. It was only 3am in the morning so its really dark outside but I couldn't care less, I'm already used to it. Soon, a big vehicle with tinted windows came and its door opened while remotely, stairs that has a red carpet on slowly appears in front of me. What more that amazed me was the handles that are gold. Wow, just wow. 'How rich is this school for the handles of a mere bus to be gold?' I thought to myself in amazement but soon, my brothers called me that made me snap back into reality. 

I turned around looking at my brothers, "I'll see you guys at school?" I said smiling. "Most definitely baby sis" Hoseok oppa said. I opened my arms wide and huged them all into a group hug. I let go and kissed them one by one on the cheeks "Stay away from boys okay?" Namjoon oppa strictly said as I smiled assuring him while he pats my head as goodbye.  I finally face the bus and breathe heavily before finally holding the golden handles for me get support. 

I soon hopped in the bus entering it, as soon as I came in my eyes immediately landed on the seats seeing how fancy it is. Its colors were beige white and it had a supporter on its back, with a certain pillow attached to the top of the seat, and at its left side is a barrier table where people can put on their food or things. Farther down the table is a whole, probably a place to put water or someone's things. It also had a small sliding table on the right side big enough to fit my hand, and at the bottom there's a connected cushion for my feet. Wow this bus is real ass fancy.