Hinata's Way || Plan 02

P L A N  0 2
hinata's way

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

・✦▭▭▭✧◦✦◦✧▭▭▭✦ ・

╭ ─┉─ • ─┉─ ╮
P L A N B

show her your
skills in volleyball.
she might want
to go with you if
you wow her with
your skills
╰ ─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─ ╯

• • •

PLAN B... START!

"NOYA? CAN I ASK YOU FOR A FAVOR?" the libero was surprised that the cute photographer was the first one to approach him that day. he remembered walking into the classroom with a tired and messy look, only to jump back and internally curse himself for not making an effort on his appearance.

but to be fair, he never expected that a goddess like, (l/n) (y/n), would bless him with her presence this early into the day.

"sure! you can ask for anything! i'll do it!" he enthusiastically says causing the girl to slightly giggle at how adorable he looked. he had gotten the habit of complying with anyone's request from his days of simping over the beautiful manager of karasuno. if she ever told him to jump off a cliff, he would be dumb enough to comply and do it.

that's just how determined nishinoya was.

"it isn't that much of a big request. i just need a few snapshots for the yearbook and flyers for your game in a few weeks. can i watch your practices for a bit?" she asked her seatmate who in return nodded his head in approval.

he knew that he shouldn't approve of requests like this without the consent of the team captain, but it's (y/n). he just couldn't say no. besides, he knew daichi wouldn't mind with a single bystander watching.

"really? i can?" she excitedly asked the libero who nodded his head. she smiled in victory as she wondered what type of shots could she take during their practice. maybe she could catch the god duo, kageyama and hinata, perform their fast ball on camera. maybe the synchronous back attack of the seniors.

maybe she could even catch nishinoya's famous and iconic rolling thunder.

***

"okay listen up! miss (l/n) will watch and see our practices today to take photos for the school yearbook and for the flyers to advertise our game. i expect good behavior from all of you" daichi announced to the members of his team.

all the boys' eyes soon fall on her figure who then flashed her a small smile and wave before bowing towards the photographer. "thank you for being here!" they all chorused. she bowed in respect towards the other members for allowing her to see their practices.