"That's why you thought we would get a surprise when he would come today at university."

"I let you ask this by own. Even I didn't know." Saying she put glaced over him who was already watching her.

"Yes Mr.Faheel!" Komal addressed him.

"For God sake Komal now enough of this. You have started court session here. If you want then just tell me I'll go." He had become annoyed.

"Okay Okay you have got angry. Do I want to be beaten by saying you to go away?" She ended the topic.

"So when you both are getting engaged?" Roha asked. "Next week." Both spoke altogether then looked at each other. "Oh wow even their words are matched. Destiny isn't brought them together baselesly." Arshi praised them.

"If you guys allow me can I take Beenish away?" Standing up he asked.

"Where?" Four asked him being surprised.

"I am not taking her alone for the first time. Beenish are you coming? Or else I can take you by holding hand. Now no one can say me anything. And I don't have any problem here although you can have as people here know you." Confident was at its extreme. His every other word was changing her facial colours.

As she didn't reply he took two steps ahead and she stood up straight away.

"Okay fine."

"Wow kitni asani se tum meri baton me ajati ho nah."
(Wow how easily you are wheedled in my words.)

"Uni ke bahir milo phir btati hun."
"Meet me outside the university. Then I will tell you." She also threatened him.

"I will enjoy that." Saying he walked ahead followed by her.

"Finally both are together now." Roha said seeing them going away.

"Gi ap Faisal sahab bohat shok hai apko teesri rakhne ka."
(Yes you Mr.Faisal you are very fond of having third one." Komal addressed him.

"And you don't have enough time. You remain so busy." Roha turned to Hassan.

Both put glance to eath other. Now it was their turn to be punished. And most of all the most carefree person Arshi, like always was busy in her phone.

¤---------¤-----------¤

Faheel was driving a car. This road was at the back side of uni, where its back gate got opened. At one side was a great lane of field and at the other was wide lake. Which was covered with densed tall trees at one side. After some distance she parked the car aside and came out.

Down the main road there was a path aside near the lake. Both came over there. Her face was towards the lake whereas taking off goggles, putting hands in pockets he was facing her .

She instantly giggled. "What are you seeing?"

"Hijab suits you a lot." She turned her face to him.

"And?"

"I love you a lot."

Lake's water was kept on flowing with its speed.

"And?"

"I missed you a lot in passing weeks." Routine traffic was going on, on the road.

"And?" She was looking straight into his eyes.

"With every passing moment my love kept on increasing."

They were before each other without anyone else.