Welcome to the World of Villains

Start from the beginning

She now landed in library as a dead end.

"Kekeke, do you really think you can escape me from me? You dumb human!" As Grim catches her up and smirked evilly. "Now, gimme your clothes, if you don't wanna get roasted-" He        didn't finished his sentence as whip slashed on him. "Buwah?! Ow! What's is this cord?!"

"This is no mere cord. It is a slash of love!" Said an unknown man who dressed up like a crow, his face wears a crow like mask, his eyes are glowing gold. He has pointed short ears and has wary black hair which Rei assumed he isn't a human. 'it seems like I am in a Fantasy world and it would be hard to go to the digital world since king Drasil doesn't have connection in here, but my digimon seems also here in my digivice so it does have a weak connection here and I have a feeling that adult Man will causing me many trouble in the future or it will happen, considered my ability.'

"Hey Falcomon, It seems you have a admirer to your ultimate form" whispered GeoAgumon, "Shut up Geo or I'll throw my shuriken at you," Hissed Falcomon at him, "And beside he is to weird for my taste." They started bickering as as the Twin Tailmons hits them "Knock it up boys, your expose us!" That keep them shut to up.

As the bird man doesn't notice who was talking about and Rei sighed mentally as he look at her and said," Ah, Found at last. Are you one of the new students? You shouldn't do things like that. Leaving the Gate on your own! Not only that, you yet to tame your familiar which has broken a number of the school rules!"The man scolded at her as he grabed harshly Grim on his neck which seems to struggle, who wanted to be free from this man.

"Gah, Let me go! I'm not their freakin' familiar!" Denied Grim, but the doesn't seems to believe him and said, "Sure, Sure. The rebelious one say things like that. Just quit down for a moment." He then covers Grim's mouth. "Mmmghmmm."

The Three feline digimon winced and thought at the same time,'It's a good thing that I am outside or else i was doomed from the same fate as him.' 

"U-umh, Mister he isn't-" She tried to tell him that he isn't her familiar, however the Adult  cut her off. "My goodness. It's unprecedent for a new student to leave the Gate on their own. Uuuuggh....How impatient can you be?" He stares at here with disappointed and Rei thought in frustration, ' He didn't even let me explain! What i have to say and it seems he is a type of a guy who doesn't listen other If they tried to explain to him. Oh well, I let it slide for a while." Her face doesn't show her emotion as she let him continued.

"The entrance ceremony is already well under way. Let's head to the Hall of Mirrors" Rei tried to ask once more: "Gate.... Are those coffins Gates?" Which suprisingly answered the man for her.

"It's the room you woke up in all those doors. All students who wishes to attend this acadamy must pass those doors to arrive here. Normally, students wake up after the door is open with a special key but..."

"But the fire must have blown the lid of." Finished Rei his sentence. The man nodded.

"At the end the culprit appears be this familiar.If you're going to bring it with you, you have to take responsibility and properly take care of it." As looked at his watch, "...Oh my! Now isn't the time to be longed winded. The entrance ceremony will soon come to a close.

Come let's move on, we have not to much time."

As we began to walk through the room were the entrance ceremony held. We already outside in the courtyard. "Just were exactly am i?"Asked Rei to this strange man. The man looked at her suprised. "What's this? Are you still dazed?It appears the teleportation magic has left you disoriented...Well,

 it is fine. It happens often enough.I shall give you an explanation as we make our way there. For I am gracious." 

He cough and the explanation begun.

"This is 'Night Raven College', a All-boys School.

Those magicians blessed with a unique aptitude for magic gather from all over the world, here at the most prestigious magical academy in Twisted Wonderland.

And I'm the principal, appointed to take care of this academy by the board chairman, Dire Crowley."

'Wait a moment does that mean, I am the only girl at this school but the principal doesn't notice that the fact im also a girl maybe because of the hood. Mmmm perhaps i should keep this quit for now and does he said magicians!? Like Harry Potter or something like that?! I am really in a fantasy world and he called this world 'Twisted Wonderland', i'm wondering why does it have this name on it maybe is similiar we called digital world, digiworld because is link to data.' Thinks Rei in understanding of this world.

Only those magicians seen as worthy by the Dark Mirror can attend this school.Chosen ones use the Gate and are summoned here from around the world. An Ebony carriage carrying a Gate should have gone to meet you as well.

Rei thinks hard she remembers,"I did hear the sound of a carriage and the sound of a horse' galopp"

Crowley nodded," The Ebony Carriage goes to welcome new students chosen by the Dark Mirror.They are special carriages that carry the doors to the academy.The market decided long age that carriages are used to welcome people on special days."

"Soo, the carriage bought me as it's own." understands Rei somewhat,' Not just the mirror bought me, the carriage as well. It's actually, it's now a wonder that i am here in this world!'

"Muggmm! Muggghh!!"Grim muffled as long as Crowley held mine.

'He's about to exploded, If mr.Crowley let his guard down.'Thought Rei alongside her partners in he digivice. As we are now at the door. She mentally prepared her mind for whatever she headed on.'As always,I can't always see the future or the past just because the after effect of the Matrix-evolution with Meicoomon and i will always strive forward.' Her eyes glowed in determination as the principle began to speak.

"Come now. Let's go to the entrance ceremony."

Both of them getting inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So this the Chapter 1 and I hope you all enjoy it.

Tell me if there is a mistake or something like that.

After all no beta we die like Leomon

I'm only writing because I was bored