Part 20

"Let's Go get some food, would you like to come to our house after lunch?" He asked.

"Yeah I would like to but I would have to ask my Father."

"No you don't I already asked him". He said reassuring the child.

"Thank you so much Uncle!" He beamed out.

Yoshiki Pov

We had been walking around the village for a while now the village was beautiful it was filled to to brim with beautiful scenery and historic artifacts. Uncle had led us to into a building that I assumed was where we were going to eat.

"Here it is this is where we are going to eat food."

A waiter led us to a table where we started to decide what food we would have.

"You can all decide what you would like".

"Thank you." The children said.

"Uncle Funai."

"Yes?" He responded.

"Why isn't Auntie Eto here?"

"Oh she is out shopping." He said.

Then started to order the food.

"I will have the Udon please." Kanae said.

"Can I have the Udon as well please." Shinobu asked quietly.

"May I have the Onigiri please." Yoahiki said.

"Can I get the Ramen please." Uncle said loudly.

"Ok that will be up for you all in a few minutes." The Writer said.

The sizzling of the pans and the cutting of vegetables filled the air. And the slashing of knifes could be heard.

"Are you two Udons, Onigiri and Ramen?" The Chief asked.

"Yep over hear thank you". Uncle asked.

The man placed the delicious dishes on the table and we started to eat the food.

"Thank you." The group mumbled out from the food filling their mouths.

After finishing their food they thanked the workers and left the building to the butterfly estate. The butterfly estate was quite close to the restaurant so it only took a few minutes to get to the home.

Shinobu Pov

After we had our tasty food we went to the home. Yoshiki was with us which was nice but I didn't talk to him much so I didn't spoil the special surprise for his birthday tomorrow. He was at our house so Uncle Funai and Auntie Ulla can put up all the decorations for his birthday. Me and Kanae talked about how excited we where for the surprise.

Me Kanae and Yoshiki headed upstairs and brought out some toys and dress up. I saw a pair of cat ears and thought about something. I then whispered to Kanae.

"Kanae should we ask Yoshiki to put on the cat ears?" I whispered to my sister.

"Yes!" She said a bit to loud which gave a look from Yoshiki.

"What's the matter?" He asked concerned.

"Nothing is wrong". Shinobu said.

"Nothings wrong but can you try this on?" Shinobu said shyly.

"Ok what is it?".

"Oh nothing just turn around and il put it on for you." Kanae said.

Yoshiki then turned around as Kanae places the cat ears on him.

"You can turn around now". Kanae asked.

Yoshiki then turned around.

The girls just started to laugh.

"Is anything wrong?"

"No nothing is wrong it's just".

"Your TOO CUTE!" Kanae exploded out.

Yoshiki just looked at the girls in confusion

"Oh yeah you can't see." Shinonbu said still surprise at Yoshiki's look.

Shinobu then took the confused boy to a mirror. He then looked at the mirror and quickly turned red. He quickly turned around being flustered and took of the cat ears.

"It's ok Yoshiki you don't have to be embarrassed." Kanae reassured the boy.

"Are you sure?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah it's ok." Shinobu says.

He turned around and looked at the girls awaiting their reaction. The girls just smiled at the boy and he took the cat ears off. After we had our fun Mother and Father came into the room and told us that it was time to go to bed. The children the went to bed in their separate rooms.

200 reads in a day! That's insane! That's the most we have ever got before thanks!