"You mean your plan to use you as a bait?"Meryl asked and Pierce nodded with a hum.

"You know, I was thinking about that too but what if using you as a bait will go too far?What if you two are going to kiss?I can't handle that."Meryl said softly and Pierce cupped her face.

"Oh God, you really are too soft, my love."Pierce said and he kissed her forehead.

"Let's talk about it later, okay?"Pierce said and Meryl nodded.

"Okay."Meryl replied that made him smile.

"Wanna eat lunch, my love?"Meryl asked and Pierce stood up.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss what my wife cooked."Pierce answered as he grab a plate for himself.

"Not yet a wife, my love."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her.

"Stop with the hint dropping, we're already engaged, you don't have to give me a hint that we are suppose to be married already."Pierce said and Meryl laughed.

"Okay, I'll stop. I'm just excited to be a Brosnan."Meryl said and Pierce sat beside her.

"But mommy, I am not a Brosnan too."Apollo suddenly intervened.

"We are working on it baby, okay?Soon you'll be a Brosnan like Selene and daddy."Meryl said and Apollo nodded.

"And then your name will be Apollo Brosnan, that sounds better."Selene said and it made their parents chortle.

"Brosnan sounds good on you, Apollo."Pierce said and Meryl and Apollo smiled.

"And daddy, if I'm already a Brosnan, you are my daddy even in papers?"Apollo asked.

"Yes, I will be your daddy everywhere and for life."Pierce answered.

"Mommy, can we play in your room after we eat?"Selene asked all of a sudden.

"Of course, baby. Our room is always open for you two and mommy wanna see your drawings."Meryl answered with a smile.

The kids helped Meryl wash the dishes while Pierce clean the kitchen after they ate and the family headed to Meryl and Pierce's room right after.

"Daddy, mommy showed us some colors for your wedding a while ago."Apollo said all of a sudden.

"Yeah, the three of us have been looking at what colors to use and some flowers."Meryl said and Pierce smiled.

"So what did you guys like?"Pierce asked.

"I love the pink daddy. I want pink."Selene answered and it made Pierce giggle.

"No, I like the red one!"Apollo exclaimed.

"Calm down babies, mommy and I will talk about it and then we will tell you."Pierce said and the two nodded.

"Okay, daddy."Selene uttered and Pierce kissed her forehead. Apollo and Selene jumped out of their bed all of a sudden and they just started playing on the floor.

"Apollo, Selene, be careful with your play-dohs. Don't stick it on the carpet again."Meryl said and Pierce just giggled.

"Okay, mommy."The two replied.

"So babe, about Sandra."Pierce said and Meryl looked at him.

"I change my mind about that idea. What if you two will kiss?"Meryl asked and tears started rolling down her cheeks that startled him.

"Why are you crying, my love?Of course, we will plan it well and I will never let anyone else kiss me aside from you."Pierce said and he hugged her. Meryl buried her face on his neck and he kissed her temple.