NO EMOTIONS 💔💔

Start from the beginning

Par suna hai tum khaati bahut ho!"...

Rohit got a smackkk... on his bicep... to which he chuckle..!!!!

" bkwass" said sana smiling..!!!

Both were smiling.... n talking... a pair of eyes were looking at them... in anger😠... !!!

"Yeh karne aye ho yaha..." roar ria in anger....😠

Flinch sana and rohit... !!!

" kya hogya..why are you making scene " asked rohit making a face..!!

" ohhh... really.. i m making scene.??? Or tum.. tum kya kr rhe ho..?? Oooooo... tbi aj kl tunara yda mann hota hai lecture ka..." scream ria in anger.. making some students... looks towards trio..! 😬😬

"Stop it now..!!!! It's getting over..!!" Said rohit... jerking uo from his seat.. controlling his anger...  ! 😠

He took ria.. out of the class.. draging... making sana upset... for being the reason of their fight..!!!!

Soon she attended... all the lecture... feeling guilty for their fight.!!!  Only also sid didn't attend his class..!!

She was walking of the corridor.!!!

" excuse me..sana.... " a voice came from behind..!!!

She turn ... find her professor... standing.!!?

" yes mam.. " sana answered with respect..!

" is your friend sidhath ok? Or something happened to him.???" Asked the teacher...!

" mam.. he is all fine...why.. mam.. what happened? " asked sana in raising her eyebrows in confusion 😕

" listen sana.... you very well know..its final term.. so to get roll number.... a student should have 80% of its attendance... yesterday i was checking the records.. i found.. your friend sidharth is not attending his lectures from last 15 days... even he didn't gave any application in office... !!!! So if you can inform him.. or should i call his parents?"

Said the professor in a serious tone... making sana widen her eyes..!!!

Sana gulped her saliva... in fear... sid's father face was coming in front of her eyes... !!!! She rose with anger... but maintain a normal face n tone..!!!

" no..n...oo..no mam... i will inform him.. actually he is taking  coaching... so he is trying to adjust things... he..he.. will soon join... he..will c..o..come tomorrow..!!!! Said sana stammering... in fear...😓😓😓

" ok.. i trust you.. as you are one of the honest student...  and all the best... to you.. i know.. you will again make the college proud.! " said professor with a bright smile... !😊.. before moving ahead..!!!

Sana took a breath of relief... but her face turn red in anger....😠

She made her way to parking .... but again sid's car was not there.... !!! Her anger arouse more..!!! She took her phone out... to call him.. but he was not picking up..!!??

" argahhhhh.!! Mai kya kro ab.. yar... yeh smjata kyu ni hai.. meri baat.. neha kya aagyi.. pagal hi hogya hai.. apni padaii bulgya..😠😠😠" mummers sana to herself.. keeping her hand.. on her head.!!!

She get back to her home... she was in bad mood.... first because of riya's drama.... secondly professor warning... !!!

Sana pov....