#8 TENxR: Friends to lovers - Fluff

Thanks to you all for the many responses. Here is the first questioned OS. Thanks to @scoutsofty for the great idea! Hope you like what I've done with it. If anyone has any ideas or smth u want me to write. Let me know.
Anyway, enjoy the new OS and see u for the next one!
________________________________________________________________

It was late at night when you suddenly heard a loud screaming. You jumped out of your sleep and looked around yourself. But everything you saw was darkness and everything you heard was utter silence. Your muscles began to relax again, thinking it was probably just a bad dream and you slowly sank back into your cushions. Right before you fell back into dreamland you heard the scream again. Now, more sure than before you left your bed, knowing that it couldn't have been in your dreams. You took the shortest way, you knew to the doctors bedroom, just to find it left alone. His sheets were laying on the floor next to his bed and the door was fully opened.
"Doctor??" You whispered into the silent room. Nothing.
Your turned around trying to walk back but suddenly felt a weird feeling in your chest. Your vision began to blurry and your knees were giving in. Everything played in slow-motion. Just right before your head would hit the floor, you heard a voice in your head.
"Y/N... Wake up. Come on! Wake up! Please!"
You knew this voice sounded familia and closed your eyes to concentrate on it.
And then finally you opened your eyes again, seeing the outlines of someone or something in front of you. You blinked a few times until you recognised the doctor himself. He let out a relieved sigh and helped you up to your feet again.
"What... what happened?" You asked a little disorientated.
He looked at you a little concerned about your question.
"Well, we were running away from some Creatures. You got lost in the maze half way through, and when I finally found you, you said you're ok and we were going back to the Tardis. And now you broke down on me in the hallway. That's what happened." He said a with a little frustrated tone in his voice.
Now you remembered and felt a little blush creeping up to your cheeks. Right. You didn't wanted to concern him. You still felt the pain going through your arm and the feeling of probably cuts, that were decorating your body. But it was alright, you thought.
"Anything else you want to share?" He asked looking straight at you.
"N-No it's alright. Just some cuts I think. Nothing dangerous." You said, trying to confess it with a wipe away movement with your arm.
But to your bad it was the arm that still hurt and you couldn't suppress a hurtful moan while moving it.
The doctor grunted frustrated about your behaviour.
"Come on. I'll scan you." He just said walking away, while taking you with him.
When you two arrived in the laboratory, he placed you by the table and let you sit on it, while he searched for some bandages and stuff. The he finally got back to you, standing in front of you, and you looked up to him.
"So now please tell me, what exactly causes you pain?" He asked patient but looking at you demanding.
"Uhm. Ok. So, I think I bruised my arm. And I think one of the creatures scratched my skin here." You finally said pointing on your waist.
"Ok, can I have a look?" He asked still looking at you. You nodded and showed him your arm first.
He did some testings, cleaned your wounds on your arm and finally bandaged it properly. Then he kneed down in front of you.
"Well, can I?" He asked lifting his hands to the end of your shirt. You looked at him, nodding shyly. You saw how a big blush creeped his way up to his cheeks when he nodded himself and slowly lifted up your shirt. He let out a weird grunt of displeasure, seeing the big wound on your waist. Then he looked back up at you. Looking like a question was burning in his mind.
"Can I?" He just lets out and you at first didn't got what he was talking about. Then you looked to his hand and you nodded, but didn't dare to look away.
You watched him, while he gently placed his hands on your waist, next to your wound. His hands were warm and soft. He looked at the wound itself but you couldn't care less about it now. Just feeling his skin on yours made the butterflies in your stomach go crazy.
And what you didn't know was, that the doctor wasn't concentrating on the wound it all. He was so tied up in the moment, that he totally forgot about everything but the feeling of your soft wonderful skin against his. Realising what he was thinking about, he coughed aggressively what makes you jump out of your thoughts. He stands up as fast as he could, to bring some distance between you two, but by feeling the lost of warmth against you, you instinctively pulled him back to you. Stopping him from stepping away from you.
"I think it just needs some time to heal. Maybe there would be a little mark left, but- The wound isn't that bad, I think." He rambled on while fussing with himself about the thinks he's thinking and feeling at the moment.
But you were like in trance when you slowly started caressing his cheek gently.
He looked at you with big confused and shocked eyes, not knowing what to do. You didn't know where your sudden courage came from, and it confused you how he acted about your touch, but you couldn't stop. He felt so warm and your brain was literally screaming at you to finally tell him how you feel about him. But you couldn't.
Then, out of the sudden, while you were still caught up in your thoughts, you felt something warm and soft on your lips. Out of reflex you jumped out of the kiss he had initiated. Shocked about your reaction he instantly took two steps away from you. His checks were red, either out of embarrassment or out of the kiss you both shared two seconds ago.
When you saw the sadness in his eyes you felt more bad than ever. You loved this man. And now you were the cause of the sadness you saw in his eyes. And this was definitely horrible. So you did the one thing your heart screamed for the last 2 years. You closed the space between you and the doctor, grabbed him on his collar and pulled him towards you. Your lips crashing down on his, while you felt his hands raising up to your waist under your shirt. This was by far the best kiss you ever hand in your whole life. And when you both broke apart - panting heavily - you looked each other in the eyes and smiled. Knowing that this was just the start of something magical. Of something wonderful and unique. The start of a new life you both would never forget.