12 ➵ one week later

Start from the beginning

"Please don't go to work today," I said and placed a small kiss to his neck.

He sighed, "Michael, I have to go. I can't stay at home again. I already took two weeks off last month and didn't went the past two days. I need to go today."

"But I want to spend the day with my princess."

Calum turned around and looked up at me with his big, brown eyes that felt like home when I looked into them, even though they seemed so sad most of the time.

"Believe me, I want to stay with you. But, I have to pay the rent very soon and I need to grocery shopping. I also need to pay the hotel room where I'm working in," he explained and I bit my lip.

I wish I could just pay all this for him but sadly that wasn't possible. 

"Okay. I'll drive you."

He smiled and kissed my cheek, then went back to finishing the breakfast while I was standing behind him the whole time, just looking at him in adoration.

✧✧

When we arrived at the parking lot near his hotel, I got out of the car and opened his door.

"What a gentleman," Calum chuckled.

I just smiled and hugged him, then placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Please take care of yourself, okay? Don't do anything you don't want to do and if someone hurts you, please tell me. I won't hesitate to kick them in the balls."

"I promise. But, I really have to leave now."

I let go of Calum and watched him walk away before getting into the car.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket and I knew that it was a text message from Ashton. He was the only one, except for Calum, that texted me.

[from: dick]

peyton is on her period and shes so moody h e l p

I just chuckled and didn't bother to answer, he had to deal with this himself, so I put my phone away again and was about to start the car when I saw that Calum was talking to two men.

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched them, seeing that they three disappeared in the hotel.

"Fuck no," I said to myself and got out of the car again, slamming the door and then walked fast to the other side of the street.

I wouldn't let those two guys have sex with Calum, no way.

I walked up to his hotel room and knocked repeatedly until someone, this someone being Calum, opened the door, already shirtless.

"What are you doing here?" he whisper shouted and looked kind of annoyed.

"Get out of this hotel room, please."

"What? No. Would you please leave now? There are customers waiting for me."

"You're not sleeping with them. Not with both of them. Fuck, can you just not do it? Please, please, please, I'm begging you," I said with a worried expression.

"Michael, leave. This is none of your business," Calum said and turned around to go back in the room but I grabbed his wrist.

"No, no, no. It's already hard for me to think about you doing it with another guy but it kills me to see you with two. You can't do this, please."

"Let me go, you ruin everything. They pay good, now get your hands off me," he hissed and I did just to get the door slammed in my face.

I let out a long sigh and leaned against the wall, closing my eyes and sliding down until my bum hit the ground.