*S N E A K - P E E K *

*Malia*

I groaned as I felt my whole body in pain.

W-What happened to me....?

"Hey.... Hey, wake up...."

A gentle yet deep voice said to me.

My eyes slowly opened and as my vision clears, I'm met with a pair of gentle sky blue orbs staring back at me.

He has such a kind face...

"Thank fucking God," he sighed with relief. "We thought we actually killed you...."

"W-What happened?" I asked, confused as I looked around, realizing I was in a hospital room.

I gasped as I shot up and then groaned in pain, and he held onto me to stop me.

"Whoa whoa whoa," he said. "About 2 tons of metal just hit you, you shouldn't be moving."

"W-What?" I asked in shock.

"My friend, Pete, was driving and... Well.... He didn't stop in time when you ran out in the road in front of us..... He feels really bad...." he said. "Doctors said you didn't break anything with is good, but might have a hell of a concussion and some bruising, you also had to get stitches on your leg...."

I frowned as I looked down, and then realized my arms were showing and quickly hid behind my back.

"I.... I already saw them... Doctors had to examine you, that's when we noticed the bruising....." he said, a small frown on his face.

I looked at him in shock before looking away. "I-Its nothing..."

He pursed his lips, as if thinking what to say.

"Whoever he is, he's not here..." He said.

I looked up nervously at him.

"Nobody except me and my friends are here... Doctors were waiting for you to wake up to call someone since you didn't exactly have ID, so we all don't even know your name...." he said.

I sighed softly with relief.

"What is your name?" He asked me.

I hesitated as I looked down.

"I'll make sure they don't call him..." he said quietly.

I looked up and sighed.

"Malia," I said. 

He nodded, smiling softly. "Its a pretty name.... I'm Colson," he said.

I couldn't help but smile back at him.

Why do I feel safe with him all of a sudden?

~~~~~

S U R P R I S E ! ! !

I'm late by a day but better late than never!!

As usual, for my birthday (September 11th) I always try to give you guys something new, so here is a sneak peek of a new story I've been working on behind the scenes recently, featuring the Blonde Don himself, Colson Baker, a.k.a. Machine Gun Kelly!! 😁🎉🖤

Now, this MAY be edited in the future (same with the story's description since its all still under the works), but it does kind of give an idea what to expect

***I will be warning you all that this story will contain scenes of:

⚠️ Violence
⚠️ Drug abuse
⚠️ Sexual content
⚠️ Domestic violence
⚠️ Mental illness
⚠️ scenes depicting death
⚠️similar topics

*as usual I will post and warnings at the beginning of chapters if they contain anything triggering*

Also, since this might be asked (and I saw this in an MGK story I'm reading and I actually agree with this):

***MGK's daughter, Cassie, WILL NOT be mentioned in this story AT ALL due to the contents the contains.***

That is why in this story, Cassie won't exist. 💁🏻‍♀️

Stay tuned and be sure to follow my instagram @officialbloodsapph for more updates!!

Much love to you all!! 🌻

♡~ sapphire.