Now hes looking at me.

And im looking at him.

"Jo, i can explain." he says walking up to me.

The tears just keep falling. I walk away over to the side of the club, thats hidden, so people cant see us. Hero follows.

"Jo, she just kissed me as like a goodbye kiss, i swear it meant nothing-"

"Seeing you kiss her hurt but seeing you chose her over me hurt even more." i say cutting him off by suprise.

"I didn't chose her over you Jo, I dont care about her the way i care about you."

"See you say that but the moment she lets out a tear, you run to her, forgetting about how she lied, about how she hates me." i say and hes mad now.

"Jo, not everythings fucking about you." he says.

"Fuck you." i say, i know he's drunk but still.

"I didnt mean that- Its just- You're the one that went for her first." he says fustrated.

"I went for her first?! Are you serious?!"

"She has bloody nose now thanks to you." he says and my eyes widen at him.

"Have you taken a look at my face?! have you taken a look at you're own girlfriends fucking face?!"

"Maybe you shouldn't be my girlfriend anymore then." he says and I just look at him with shock.

"What?" i ask.

"Im breaking up with you." he says and he blinks away tears. He doesnt look me in the eyes.

"You're breaking up with me?" i ask in disbelief, after the way he's treated me tonight i should be breaking up with him.

"its not working out." he says.

"Bullshit." i say. We both know that's not the reason he's breaking up with me.

He shakes his head.
"You're chosing her over me." i ask but state.

"No, no im not, i just dont want to be in this relationship anymore." he says and hes breaking my heart.

"Youre lying, you're choosing her hero!" i say.

"It doesnt have to do with taking sides. This doesnt have to do with her." he says and I cant believe him.

"You're telling me that you're breaking up with me because you truly dont want to be in this relationship. You're telling me you weren't happy with us. You're going to tell me this has nothing to do with what has gone down in the past hours."
"Dont say this doesnt have to do with her. Did you forgot about how she called me a dumbass bitch?! Did you forget about how she lied to come out tonight with us, so she can be with you. Probably fuck you, like shes mentioned shes done before. Or did you forget about how she knew we were a thing and she still tried to get with you? " i say and im so furious and hurt.

"I didnt fucking forget any of that Jo, But, breaking up with you doesnt have to do with her!" He says and I push him.

And thats it. He's broken me.

"SO WHATS THE FUCKING REASON THEN?!" i yell and im literally going to pull my hair out of my head

"Tell me right now that i mean nothing to you, that you have no feelings for me. Then ill leave you be, and i swear to you we will never be anything more than costars." i say and he still hasnt looked at me.

"Look at me." i say and his eyes finally meet mine, "TELL ME!" i yell and then let out a sob.

He doesnt say anything, he just looks at me with sad eyes.

"You can't." i whisper.
There's silence for a good minute.

"Mariams dad is sick Jo, she just wanted to see a friend, but i didn't care for her the way i care for you, I'm not breaking up with you because i want to be with her." he says.

"The way you care for me." i say laughing in disbelief and then letting out a cry.
I close my eyes. "You want to know something hero, my mom has fucking cancer." i say and then i start to cry.

"What?" he asks and hes suddenly calm.

"Yeah, I found out when you were resting these past few days. I was going to tell you, but i didnt want to bother you with my family problems when you were dealing with your own. But i didnt know having a parent that was sick gave you fucking brownie points." i say and i wipe the tears off my face.

"Jo...I- I'm sorry-"

"Stop." i say closing my eyes.
I look at him.
"I dont know why you're gave up on us, but it better be a damn good reason." i say and walk away.
I call an Uber and wait for it.
It's starts to rain.

My heart it broken.
No...it's shattered.
Thats how i know I loved him.

————————————————-

Hey guys,
this chapter has me emotional
:( i hope you enjoyed reading.
The support means the world!!
Make sure to vote and comment.
Lmk your thoughts🥺
- M <33