Saving The Pack

Edward's Point of View

Bella and Nessie just burst through the door both screaming at the top of their lungs. From what I could piece together something about Jacob getting hurt and then Jasper fits in somewhere. It was all very confusing.

"Nessie come here and show me sweetie," I said hoping I could better understand the situation. I saw Jasper lunge at Jacob. I could feel Nessie's fear and it angered me. I had to imagine little Nessie getting a scrape or papercut and Jasper sucking the life out of her and if he killed Jacob... Bella would not be able to live with herself. So I decided to go get Carlisle and have Nessie show him what is going on. "I will be right back Bella, I am going to have Nessie show Carlisle the situation," I said, the urgency dripping in my voice.

"Alright. Be fast Edward I don't know how long Jake has left. I will go get his clothes from the guest room, although I don't know how many different pairs of clothes he keeps there because he just moved in yesterday..." Bella said her voice trailing off as she walked. I darted with Nessie up the stairs.

"CARLISLE!!!" I called to him. He appeared at the top of the stairs before I even got there.

"Let's go, I heard everything and if Bella is unsure if he will live we have to leave NOW!" Carlisle instructed. He already had his medical kit in his hands.

Bella was at the bottom of the stairs with Jacobs clothes in her arms, looking impatient waiting for us.

"Let's go," Bella yelled. We all started running with Renesmee on my back. I knew that if we did not save Jacob his little pack would end and his old pack would deeply mourn because he was supposed to join them someday but he would never see the day... My thoughts trailed off I knew that Carlisle would HAVE to save him because he has had centuries of practice. Jacob is a good man and he DESERVES to see that day and it was cruel of me to think otherwise.

When we arrived in the clearing, honestly Jacob looks like crap, he was bleeding out in his wrist and ankle but he looks better than Nessie's memories. That's a step in the right direction, right? Carlisle slaves over Jacob for 4 hours without a word. He finally announced,

"He will be fine I was able to get all of the venom out of his system!!!" Cheers erupted from Bella and Renesmee. They were all thrilled if only they knew what was in store for them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Longer chapter yay me!!!!

Dem cliffhangers doh

***Sing7777777 / LiveLoveTwilight77***