Jacob

Bella's Point of View

My vision was blurred with red so much so I could barely see. It was frustrating knowing that I would have to leave Forks soon. The look on my dad's face would kill me. I don't know if I would be able to do it. Maybe I should take the cowards way out and pretend to be de-. My thought was interrupted by howling. I ran to the source of the howl. Jacob was in wolf form laying on the forest floor bleeding out. With Emmett, Rosalie AND Alice all attempting to hold Jasper back there was no one to help Jacob at the moment. Nessie was in the corner of the clearing crying.

"JAKE WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED!!!" I yelled at Jacob. He transformed back to human form so he could talk. In the midst of all of this Jacob was blushing because he could not move to put clothes on.

"I stepped on a twig and cut my paw and that filthy bloodsucker," Jasper growled loudly, "Went crazy on me!" Jacob said.

"I have to get Carlisle. I will be back. Renesmee you are coming with me. In the mean time get Jasper out of here and get some blood in his system." I said.

"I don't wanna leave Jacob Mommy," Renesmee stated. By now she looked 7-8 years old it was sad to watch her grow up so fast.

"Honey," I said in a calm voice, "We need to go get Grandpa Carlisle to help Jacob."

"Okay if it will help Jacob," she said , "We will be back Jacob." She took my hand and I was about to run but I turned back to Jacob and said,

"We will bring you some clothes too." I winked at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Still short chapters but you gotta love 'em

Love y'all

Follow me if you like the story.

***Sing777777 / LiveLoveTwilight77***