The final Battle pt3...

Beginne am Anfang

Truth be told, the blast had taken up all Chunseo's energy and weakened her greatly. Furthermore, she had lost control of the blast and had been blown back by the sheer force of it and both legs were both broken as she landed on her legs. Jungkook's eyes turned red at her words.

"Y- you! You killed her! You killed my Lisa!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" All Jungkook saw was red. He growled angrily as he shifted into his wolf form and charged straight at Chunseo. He immediately attacked her in his rage and managed to kill her. She had tried to fight back but failed.

Jungkook growled at Chunseo's dead body once more before he ran back to his Lisa. He immediately turned back into a human and brought her back into his arms. His tears were still evident on his face as they slowly trailed down. Around him, his friends were with there girlfriends, making him miss Lisa even more.

Jin was comforting Jisoo even though his own tears streamed down his face, Jimin was comforting Rosé and Taehyung was trying to get Jennie, who was crying like a baby, to calm down. Namjoon, Suga and Jhope were with Jihyo, Nayeon and Momo who were also crying like everyone else.

Jungkook was hugging Lisa's body close to his chest as he cried. He was broken. You would be broken as well, if the love of your life died before your eyes, trying to save you. After a while, they decided to take away Lisa's body, to prepare it for her funeral. Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé were still crying as they went to fix the wrecked kingdom.

The explosions had blasted away half the kingdom but it was nothing the girls couldn't fix. However, what Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé could not fix, is how sad and gloomy the plants looked. When the girls were finally done renewing the kingdom, the went back to where the boys and TwiceVelvet were.

The scene the girls saw once they landed was heartbreaking, the boys were trying to take Lisa's body from Jungkook but he wasn't letting go. He was crying harder now and gripping onto Lisa like she was his lifeline. Its true tho, he considers her his life so you can take the line literally.

"Jungkook, let it go. She's gone. Face it." Jin put a hand on his younger's shoulder and spoke softly. "N- no! Hyung, she isn't dead! She can't be dead!" Jungkook still refused to believe him. Until finally, Namjoon decided to step in. The 3 sisters just stood there crying silently they saw how much Jungkook loved there youngest sister.

"Hey, listen to me. She's gone now. Its too late. Life is full of surprises. Some are good, and some are bad. You have to accept both no matter what it is, because you can't change it. People come, and people go, but there always looking after you from the heavens. Who knows, maybe Lisa's watching you right now."

Jungkook's tears finally stopped flowing at Namjoon's wise words. He stood up while carrying Lisa, and began walking back to Mrs. Solar's house. The boys and girls followed silently behind him, some wiping off there tears. Jungkook had gotten ahead of them so they were slightly falling behind.

When they reached Mrs. Solar's house, they found that Jungkook had handed Lisa to the leaders to prepare her for her funeral. He had went up to his and Lisa's room. Jin sighed and was about to go check on him, but Jisoo stopped him. "Jin, leave him. He needs some time. Trust me, he'll be fine. Check on him in an hour."

Jin nodded at Jisoo's words and was about to hold her hand to lead her up the stairs, when her eyes widened and she suddenly clapped a hand to her mouth and rushed upstairs on her own. Jin became worried and confused so he ran after her. When he reached the room, he found the bathroom door ajar.

Jisoo was sitting on the floor of the bathroom, throwing up. Jin immeadiately rushed to his girlfriend's side and held up her hair so it wouldn't get in the way. "Jisoo, are you feeling alright?" He asked her once she had finished and cleaned up. "Yes, i- i'm fine..." she looked away as she spoke, making Jin worry.