Under the radar pt3...

Jungkook's pov~

Flashback~

Lisa and her sisters went for a walk together so i have nothing left to do. I decided to hang out with hyungs. We were talking until around evening when i suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around my arm. I thought it was my Lisa so i let her be. But then Lisa walked into the house without looking at me.

But the creepy thing was that the hands were still wrapped around my arm so i turned my head and Holy Shit! There's this girl i've never seen before grabbing my arm with a wicked smirk on her face. I immediately pushed her away from me. "What the fuck?!" I cursed at her but i didn't care!

This is not my Lisa and that's all that matters. This bitch just looked up at me and smiled creepily before turning into a puff of smoke as she hit the ground from my push. I stood there shocked as i realised, that girl wasn't a girl. It was a Wendigo that might have shape shifted to take the form of Lisa and tried to either kidnap or kill me.

I rushed into the house to find my Lisa and looked all over but couldn't find her. I went to check our room one more time and thank god she was there. Staring out the window, looking ethereal as ever, orange hair flying around her baby face, there stood my Lisa. Yes, its true that i like her- no, i love her.

I'm not sure how she feels about me but i love her no matter what. But something seemed off about her. I walked up to her and embraced her in a backhug. "Lisa..." i called her name. Usually, she would be in my arms right now either sleeping or watching the stars with me.

"Here..." she handed me the sword she was holding. "A sword? Why do i need a sword?!" I asked her confused about her behaviour. "You'll need it soon..." again she didn't complete her sentence, i put the sword down. "Lisa. Your acting as if your leaving.....i don't like it...." i told her seriously but honestly.

"Hmm...take it..." she handed me a note, but before i could open it, she hugged me out of nowhere. I was confused by her behaviour. But as soon as my hands wrapped around her small frame, she looked up at me and said with a soft sad smile on her face. "Goodbye..." before i could react she placed a soft kiss on my cheek and teleported.

I stood frozen for a few minutes before my brain managed to process what just happened. Once i finally managed to process the whole scenario, my legs felt weak so i sat down on the bed. A tear rolled down my cheek. Followed by another. And another. Until i realised i was silently crying.

End of flashback~

Lisa left me. My Lali left me alone. Did i do something wrong? Were all that went through my brain at the moment. Then i realised i still had the note Lisa gave me. I immediately opened it. Here's what it said.

°•°•°•°•°
Dear Kookie,

    Hey, i just wanted to help you understand everything that is happening right now. Yes, if your thinking that i just left, then you are correct. No, i'm not leaving forever, just until i manage to clear my mind.

The reason of my and my sisters leave, is because i think, i think i like you. More than a friend. But then i happened to see you with another girl and i think you can understand how i felt. This was both good and bad. Good, because i managed to decipher my feelings towards you a little more.

Bad, because for some reason, it hurts to see you with someone else. Don't worry about me. I will be safe. I hope we can be friends even though you now know my feelings towards you, i know somethings may change between us but i hope not. Please take care of yourself, eat well, sleep well, don't hurt yourself and don't worry about me.