The final Battle pt3...

Start from the beginning

Lisa's pov~

"JUNGKOOK!!!!" I screamed when i saw Chunseo appear behind him, ready to kill him with an overpowered blast him from behind. The blast was so powerful, even Chunseo was having trouble controlling it. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Jungkook turned around to see what i was screaming about.

His eyes turned huge and he looked shocked and scared as he froze in his spot. I teleported infront of him with the last bits of my energy and pushed him out of the way just in time. A boom of light flashed all around. I felt a huge force hit me and next thing i knew, i was in pain.

Everything was painful and i felt extremely weak. I dropped to the ground from the impact of the blast that Chunseo hit me with. I heard my sisters screaming my name, i heard TwiceVelvet screaming my name, i heard Jungkook screaming my name and saw his crying face.

I saw my friends, 2ne1, bigbang, the leaders, the people and my sisters, all of them were crying. I felt someone checking my pulse. Unnies were telling me something but i couldn't hear anything anymre. But that was the last thing i saw as i smiled one last time before losing consciousness completely. "I....love....you....all....."

Jungkook's pov~

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I was running towards my Lisa but she screamed my name with a fearful expression on her face, staring at something behind me. I froze when i saw the other witch about to attack me with a huge blast and shut my eyes waiting for the blast to happen.

But it never happened. Instead, i was pushed to the side and someone else took my place. "LISA!!!!!" I screamed as i saw the love of my life get hit by a huge blast of dark magic. Too huge. I was pushed back from the impact of the huge blast. When i was able to get back up on my feet, i immediately ran over to my Lisa.

I needed to know if she was alright. Nothing else mattered at the moment. I couldn't hear anything around me, i couldn't see anything around me, all i saw and heard was my Lisa. My heart broke when i saw my doll laying on the ground, covered in blood and wounds.

I rushed and fell to my knees next to her and helped her into a sitting position and leaned her body on me. "L- Lisa!" I was relieved to see that she was awake. I realised that TwiceVelvet, my hyungs, and Lisa's sisters had gathered around us. Even the people of the kingdom, the Leaders and 2ne1 and Bigbang were here.

But i didn't give any notice to any of them. The only person i wanted to see and hear is my Lisa. Rosè, Jennie and Jisoo dropped to there knees as well and began checking Lisa's pulse. "Lali?! Stay awake okay?!" She was crying as she spoke. "Just don't close your eyes! Your gonna be f- fine okay?!" Jennie noona spoke next, trying not to cry.

"Liz, keep your eyes on Jungkook and breath okay?!" Jisoo noona spoke even though she was shaking. Jin hyung helped her calm down a little. I was still frozen in fear for Lisa. But then i saw that she was trying to speak and her breathing was slowing down. "I....love....you....all....." she whispered weakly before her eyes closed.

"LISA!" Rosé checked Lisa's pulse again. "NOOO!!!! LISA!!!!" She broke down. The results were clear from Rosé's actions: Lisa was....gone. "N- no, t-that's not true....Lisa, hey, Lisa w- wake up!" I gently shook her but she didn't move. Her eyes were shut and she wasn't breathing.

"K- Kook, f- face it....She's g- gone...." Jin hyung put a hand on my shoulder as he voiced out what everyone was too afraid to believe. At his words, Twice, Red Velvet and Lisa's sisters broke down in tears. 2ne1, Bigbang, The leaders and some of the people were also silently crying.

Author's pov~

Jungkook's brain finally managed to process what had happened. He looked up when he heard someone cackling weakly. "*cough* H- Ha! Y- your precious little pRinCeSs is dead! DEAD! She died at MY hands! MINE! So what you gonna do now huh?!" Chunseo taunted them as she sat on her knees.