Lost

3rd Person's POV

Akai Tsubasa and Acrux were finally going home.They got their ship back with the help of Joker and his gang and now he is wandering the space in order to get home. Hours have passed and there is still no sign that they can get home any sooner. Acrux keep yawning, so is Akai. After a few more hours of driving he can't take it anymore he went to search for coordinates. Acrux narrowed his eyes on the nervous red head that is sweating bullets right now, and for some reasons Akai won't meet his gaze. As for Akai he can't believe it 'it was only just 10,000 years I can't believe I got us...' And for the first time on their ride back home he spoke "Dang it, Acrux I think we're lost!" The space cat violently pushed his owner on the floor and yelled at him "Hosshii! Hosshii!" And he went back to his place earlier. Akai was dumbfounded,he didn't expect Acrux's outburst. When he recovered his posture he began to laugh and said "You're right Acrux, how can I be so dumb" He pinch the ends of his nose and went back to control the ship. He petted Acrux's head and stated "Thistime for sure, we are going home." Acrux just ignored him thinking 'How dare he forgot, I'm his navigator' and off they go.

The End