Unbelievable! Class 1-A & Dadzawa x child/daughter! reader

*Unedited :]
Requested by : yaya15670
Thanks for the request.

Thx for 5k reads and 100+ votes ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Notes
- B/N is babysitter's name
- Reader is around 5-6
____

(B/N) 6:33a.m.
Heyyyyy..... boss man.... Can't babysit today, gotta study for a test or something. Srry.

_

Aizawa blinked slowly at the text message. This is why you don't hire teenagers.. He thought and looked towards you. I can't.. I shouldn't. But do I have a choice?

"Y/N."

You stopped in your tracks and whipped around to face him. "Yes papa?"

"Uh ... Hm." He leaned back on the couch. "Would you like to come with me to the school today?"

You run up to him and place your hands on the couch cushion beside him. "Really?! A day with you?!"

His eyes soften as he placed a hand on your head. "Well, you'll have to behave."

"I can behave!!"

"Alright then... Go put your shoes on."

__

"Good morning." Aizawa mumbled as he entered the classroom, hand-in-hand with you. 

Denki raised his hand then pointed towards you. "Sensei, are you babysitting or something?"

Mineta nodded in agreement and narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, and why is she taller than me?"

"I guess you could say that." Aizawa replied and picked you up, holding you on his hip. "And everyone is taller than you."

"......"

"You know he's right, dude..."

"Shut up...."

Uraraka leaned on her desk as she stared at you with adoration. "Who's her parents? What's her name? She's adorable.."

You look back and forth from Uraraka to Aizawa then tilt your head. "What does she mean, papa?"

"Hah?" (We all know who said this.)

"I-Is she yours?" Uraraka asked, leaning back in shock.

"Of course she isn't! He's not old enough to have kids." Mina reassured her. "Ri-right?"

Denki nodded and placed his hands on his desk. "Righ... Right! Maybe she calls him 'papa' for like... Like... Maybe-- maybe she sees him as a father figure!"

"That explains it!" Mina exclaimed.

You tug at his scarf and whisper to him, "Papa, why are they acting funny?" He patted your head comfortingly, and sighed through his nose.

"How the hell do you guys not see it? It's obvious the brat is his. You can see it in the nose and the eyes. Are you morons really that fuckin' dense?" Bakugo growled and sat up in his chair. "So shut up shitheads so we can get homeroom over with and get on with other classes." (I'm shithead and I can only count to six.)

Everyone stared at him with puzzled expressions. "I didn't know you were that observant..." Kirishima mumbled. "But you're right, bro! I can see it."

Mina nodded. "It's amazing how Bakugo's rudeness can... Really open your eyes!! I can totally see it now! Sensei!! I didn't know you had kids! Can I hold her? Can I keep her? She's so adorable!"

"You can't keep her, Mina! Because I'm keeping her!"

"NO, I ALREADY CALLED DIBS. CAN I HOLD HER DURING HOMEROOM, SENSEI?"

"Guys! Maybe we shouldn't act like she's an object? She's a human being!" Midoriya said as he stood up, trying his best with Iida to calm the argument between Mina and Denki.

A smile forms on your face as you stare at Bakugo. "I like him. He's nice." You point to him.

Everyone, including Bakugo, froze. "Eh... yo-you what? He's what?" Denki asked as they all stared at you. You blink and look away, growing shy from the all the attention. You mumble something incoherent and turn your head to the side.

Mina plops down in her seat. "She really likes Bakugo over us..." Denki did the same and let out a sigh in disappointment.

You cup your hand around your mouth and whisper to Aizawa, who in response, looked at you with a confused look, but nevertheless, nodded. He placed you on Bakugo's desk.

"You're on babysitting duty for the whole day."

"The fuck? I don't want to drag around this brat all day. She's just extra baggage."

"Right. Well, still. Do it for me. Do it for your grades. Do it or you're expelled."

"....."

"....."

"Whatever."

Bakugo glared down at you. "You better not cause me any trouble you damn brat." To which you smiled brightly and nodded.

"Okay! Promise!!"

He huffed and looked away. "I mean it kid."

___
B O N U S Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
___

-
"...Do it or you're expelled."

"....."

Sero leaned over his desk and whispered, "Hey sensei, you don't really mean that do you?"

"I'll expell you too."

"Oh."

______

That seriously sucked but I'm not in the best mental state atm and like kinda busy with school and tryna figure out what to wear to my grandma's funeral so I did my best. I will probably rewrite this someday soon but for now this is the best I can do 😪

• Updates delayed