Love Making 

There is just something about pissing him off that makes me happy. He just looks hotter and I like my men lingered around my pinky, it makes me feel powerful. I've been in the shower overthinking for way too long, I only like to leave when my skin is hot as lava then it's a good wash. I leave the bathroom and see a shirt on my bed .. It belongs to Draco for some reason I decided to put it on and a pair of shorts. I put my hair in a bun and I can't think about anything other than Draco. I decide to leave the room and knock on his door. "Hello come in" I open the door and he looks at me while sitting on the bed shirtless. "why are you standing over there come inside" he doesn't seem mad so i walk over to him while he's still looking at me. I sit on his legs and say "Are you mad babe" he looks at me and kisses my forehead.

"No i'm not mad" he kisses me more and leans in to kiss my lips. I stop him before it's too late. He looks at me confused and I say "i'm still sore". "you're really dirty minded you know that right?". Now I feel embarrassed and he says "you can still suck me off". He caught me off guard. "y/n kneel on the floor" i put my knees down and look up at him. "good girl"
He took off his pants and I forgot how big it was. Oh this is going to hurt my mouth.
"I hope you can take it this time" well not my fault that it's the size of your arm.
It's already hard and I grab it "Your hands are cold" he flinches. Why does he flinch whenever I touch the base that must be his sensitive part?. I pump it up and down then I start to hear sounds. He sounds pretty and I take it in with my mouth. It makes my mouth all watery,he's really loud. I bop my head up and down without looking up at him. "Babe go all the way down for me" he sounds desperate. I go all the way down and I don't want to choke otherwise that would be embarrassing. "You're really useless," I tried. He grabs my head and pushes it down without letting my breath. He's pushing my head so aggressively and it's just too much. The sounds he makes, makes it better though.

I got the hang of it after a while and now I know how to please him. He's really sensitive at the base and the way he smelled of cologne made him sexier. He was sweating heavy and it made his hair stick  to his forehead. His face is really red and his eyes are rolling back. The grunting sounds he makes, makes him more attractive. Hearing boys during the deed is my new kink.

"i'm almost finished back up. I don't want to make a mess in my bed" he grabs my throat and i look at him seductively. "i wanna kiss you Draco and touch you more"
"What happened to you" my hand is still grabbing him and I pump him one more time. He stands up immediately and says "woah stop, i don't want to make a mess" he goes into the bathroom and closes the door. Well that took a turn, i wanna clean my hands and mouth.  Will he notice if I go back to my room quickly. I leave the room without trying to make a sound. I leave his door open then open my own. I go into the bathroom and wash my hands then mouth. I grab the mouth rinser/washer and rinse my mouth three times before brushing my teeth. Once I'm done I sneak back to his room.

He's not here, that's good. I close the door and sit on the bed. He comes back into the room and he looks freshly washed. He changed his pants and his hair looks ruff but clean if that makes sense. "where did you go"
"I went back to the room to brush my teeth and wash my teeth"
He walks over to me and says "get inside the cover im tired"

Hermiones pov

(after getting back from the arena)

I'm on the second floor right now and then I see Cedric leaning against my door. I thought he was mad at me but here he was leaning against my door. "Why do you look so shocked?, come here" he says. I walk over to him and he lays his fingers on the door knob. He grabs my sweater and pulls me closer to him. He kicks out his legs for me to stand in between and then he traces his tums against my jaw. He leans in to kiss me and I lean in too but then he backs up. I lean in more and he keeps on backing up. I look back at him. there's a smirk on his face, oh he likes to be playful. It's night time right now and the lights in the hallways got turned off. We hear a few steps and it's probably Mr. snape. He reaches for his shirt and opens the buttons. His chest is showing and the footsteps are getting closer. "Cedric there is someone.." he opens the door and we get in.

He locks the door and he walks over to my bed then says "Come here".  He unbuttons all of his buttons and his abs are fully showing now. He takes the shirt off his sleeves and I walk over to him now. He looks at me and kisses me passionately then he says "Take off my sweater" I take off his sweater and he takes it then throws it on the floor. I have a shirt on under and he unbuttons the buttons. His fingers travel up my shirt after he opens it. His fingers travel up my chest and expose my nipples. He kisses my chest and grips my hips. He pushes his hips out and lifts me up to sit on him. We're both shirtless and now I'm sitting on top of him. He looks at me for a while making me look down "what is it" i say nervously
"you look good half naked" oh .

I'm still wearing my skirt and i can feel him getting harder under me

I make a sound and he looks at me saying "want it already"
"yes, please" I say at this point. I'm desperate.
He opens his belt and he pushes his pants out from his feet. He guides me back onto his lap. He takes off his underwear and orders for me to take off mine. Does he even know that i'm a virgin?. "Wanna ride?"
" I have never?"
"Have you never been on top?  I have never done anything sir.

"it's fine," he says and gets on top of me. His fingers get close to my private part and he enters it. The pain I felt from that alone is overwhelming. I arch my back and gasp for air "sensitive much?" I literally couldn't answer him. The pain is too much. He enters another finger, I could not even handle one, what makes him think that I could handle two?.

After a while the pain turns into pleasure and he says "im putting it in now" i think im ready. "Okay".
He puts it in and I almost scream, why does it feel so big?.
"Are you okay" he asks "yeah" I push my hair back and he slowly thrifts into me. He grabs my neck and kisses me for a long time before he lets go. His breath is getting heavier and he grabs my hips then throws me around. He slams into me and my legs start to shake and "stop" I say in a high toned voice and he continues. "Cedric i can't take it". His v line is really sharp and I can feel my hips getting weaker. All the hormones coming at me every second is overwhelming and it's too much. "h..HEy C-Edric"
"shhhhh, i'm almost finished" he slams into me really hard and i cum. Is that what it felt like, it felt really powerful but good at the same time. "I'm done" he continues and i can't feel my legs or talk anymore. AFter a few seconds later he finishes too and lays beside me breathing really hard. It sounds like he just ran a marathon. He holds my arms and hugs me until we fall asleep.