The classroom

I walk down the hallway until I see stairs finally took forever before walking down there is a girl with green eyes. She has light wavy hair and looks very smart. I could use her in the future as much as that sounds evil. I'm new in this school and nothing is normal here. " Hi, I'm Hermione. I'll be showing you around the stairs. You're going to move so hold on to the pole."  a long minute goes by with full silence " i heard you were a half muggle, is that true?" is that their term for human tf " my mom was a human" "I heard you fought voldemort while you were a baby is that true?" this bitch.. lord have mercy "ehh idk i don't remember".
"we're here now, you can step down and that's where we'll have our first. The class is almost over and we're really late. We entered a big class "over here y/n sit beside me" Hermione seemed nice she offered me to sit with her and even followed me to class.

Draco's pov

we heard a knock on the door and Hermione walked in with the new student. I couldn't really see what she looked like so i didn't even bother. I looked back and everyone's eyes were on the new student basically drooling all over her even though the teacher couldn't keep his eyes from her. "The lesson is over everyone find a partner for the dance if you're not able to find a partner you'll scrub the bathroom floors" i cringed at the thought. "draco will you accompany me to the dance?" I looked up and down at Lucy and she had a new haircut. "Nice haircut.. no move" i looked back at the girl and she had a whole line of boys infront of her and she declined every offer she thinks she's a celebrity rejecting everyone.

I walk to the corridor where Vincent and Gregory are standing. " Draco did you see the new girl she's so beautiful" stop feeding this girl an ego she doesn't deserve. Hermoine walks out with the most beautiful girl beside her. Her bodyline is amazing and her long hair that covered her chest. I catched myself staring for too long, forgetting that I had a whole conversation. "Draco your eyes are going to fall out soon stop drooling" I snapped back and they both laughed. "do you like her?" ehh she looks great i thought to myself "of course not she thinks she's something"

My pov

The girls where all talking about this draco boy and how coldly he rejected all the girls i didn't believe it until i saw what he said to lucy i almost died of laughter. he's just a basic white boy whos probably addicted to nicotine who look dead pathetic.. but those are my type. " Walk with us, we're going to the corridor to wait for our next class". I notice Draco when I walk next to hermione. He got very quiet making everyone quiet around him as well.

After a while the bell rang and the doors opened. Everyone got in before me and draco walked close to me and sat behind me and hermione. The girls in the class started giving us stares.
"do you all have dance partners?"
"I dont think its necessary Mr snape"
Snape inhaled before he spoke and the class started to laugh. So this happens often I thought to myself. "i dont have one" well thats because you rejected everyone stupid. " draco did you even give anyone a chance?" Lmfaoooo dragged.
"no"
"would you like to go to the dance with me" who is he talking to? Every girl looks back hoping it's them. I didn't even bother looking back at him. He pushed my leg with his foot .. what an ass. I look back at him.. holy that smirk.. "No but thanks" everyone's face expressions dropped as soon as I rejected draco. He chuckled and kept bothering me with his feet the whole lesson. "Draco get up stop bothering the poor girl its her first day" thanks daddy snake or whatever your name was.

After the lesson ended the girls all gathered in the library and they all had books in their hands. "Why did you reject draco?" so this is why you brought me here. " I don't find him attractive" The biggest lie of the century he could step on me."Do you know who he is?" please don't tell me the principal's son. " Everyone in the country admires him for his beauty and mind. He's very clever and has an outstanding body". Another girl interrupted her "he's also very good in every aspect and his whole family are very powerful he's like prince" come again- .. a pince i messed up. "Huh? a prince. "i dont get why he would even ask you.. no offense but he has never laid his eyes on any girl. Everyone in the class got surprised when he asked you, even the teacher"