4.

(Harry's POV)

After waking up, I started the day off normal. But soon thought about the kiss with Louis. It ruined my day.

The kiss kept replaying in my mind. What would I do? I had Ethan! I was supposed to be happy! But I'm not.

Ethan doesn't turn me on like Louis does. I haven't even had sex or given him a hand job yet and I was wanting to call him mine! I have to break the news to Ethan. I can't have another awkward love moment with him.

When Ethan walked in, I sat him down. He gave a look of concern.

"What's wrong babe?" Leaning closer to me. The name "babe" made me want to throw up on its own.

I pushed the vomit down my throat and coughed.

"This isn't working"

He went from concerned to angry in a hot second.

"W-what do you mean by that!" Yelling at me. He got up and threw a picture frame on the ground. It broke.

"Hey! You can't break my things because your acting childish!" Snapping at him wasn't something I should've done. That only made him more angry.

"IM acting childish! Says you! I bet there's someone else isn't there!"

I stare blankly at him.

"You man whore! I can't believe you want to leave me for someone else!" He storms out.

That's a shitty way to end things.

I was alone. I had nothing, no one. All I could do was call the person who clearly didn't want me the most.

I slowly clicked the unblock button and clicked call.

I waited, and waited. The waiting seemed to last for what seems like hours but was only 30 seconds.

He answered.

Hello?

I felt my stomach turn into knots and my throat tighten up. I didn't know what to say.

Hello? Louis says agin but sounding more inpatient. I finally got the nerve to speak up.

Louis? It's Harry...

Again, I had to wait for a response. It was killing me with the silence.

Why'd you call?

He sounded more great full than mad. That's a plus to this situation.

I- I broke up with Ethan... I almost start to cry.

There's silence once more.

How are you feeling?

Like I'm going to throw up. He didn't need to know that.

Fucking stupid if anything

I could hear his voice change drastically. It went from calming and sweet to why the hell is that my problem?

Oh.

Oh? What's he mean by "oh"! I needed him! He was the one who hurt me! I can't have him be mad to! I didn't have someone like he probably did!

Look, I'm sorry. I know your not gay. I can't promise I'll control my feelings but I can promise I'll control my actions! I need someone! I need you. I felt something warm drip down my cheek. I didn't realize I had started to cry. Made me look like a baby.

Harry... I'm coming.

That was it. We hung up as I waited for him to get here. I sat on the couch trying to stop crying but thinking about Ethan and then Louis made me cry even harder. I couldn't comprehend what was happening and what was about to happen.

***

I heard a knock at my apartment door. I knew who it was so I didn't bother to wipe the tears completely. I was about to say something when I felt his warm body, press against me for a hug. The hug was very enjoyable. It lasted a long time.

When I finally broke the hug, I saw Louis had red cheeks. He looked like he had been crying as long as I have. His expression changed when he took a good look at me.

"What's wrong Lou..." I calmly whisper...
Scared of what he'll reply with.

He doesn't answer. He just stared into the distance. Then he looked at me. Our eyes locked and we just looked at each other.

I realized he notice the love bites on my neck. I felt guilty knowing he knew he hadn't put them there.

I finally broke the silence.

"I'm sorry"

He looked at me confused, but before I could say any thing else, he gets up and starts to leave.

Now I was crying.

Before he left, I called his name. He turns around and looks.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. I have- had a boyfriend but I ended it"

He now looks more intrigued.

"I kissed you, Harry" He softly mumbles.

I guess he was right. He did. But I let it happen.

"I'm sorry I let you. I'm sorry I didn't ask your sexuality. I'm so-"

I was going to name a hundred more reasons why he should hate me and not like me but he put his finger to my lips.

"Stop apologizing... your perfect" cooing into my ear. "It's me who doesn't deserve you"

I couldn't breathe. I felt his breath on my face. He was getting close. I felt the tension.

"But Harry..."

I look at him.

"I'm still not gay. People would hate me if I was with a guy. I'm sorry..."

That's it. This is what a heart attack felt like. I felt the vomit coming up my throat. I couldn't make it to the toilet on time. I threw up all over my bathroom floor.

I started to clean it up but half way through, I started feeling light headed and dizzy.

I stood up to go get Louis when I fell right back to the floor.

***

(Louis POV)

After I once again, couldn't control my fucking mouth, Harry ran out of the room. He looked super pale. I was starting to get up to see what happened when I heard a thud.

I ran in to see him laying on the floor, super pale. He was covered in vomit.

He was mostly unconscious. I tried to clean him up, I wanted to remove his clothes to help clean him up but I didn't. That would make me look bad. I already yelled at him for not being gay. Stripping him down naked would kill me more.

I wiped off his face and waited for him to wake up.

He slowly started to flicker his eyelashes. They were so long and beautiful.

He looked at me. He started to smile but then got up and walked away.

He came back with fresh clothes and things to clean up his floor.

"I should go.."

He doesn't look up. He continues to clean.

"Whatever, bye"

I knew I should've stayed and helped but I didn't want to make him more mad.

I left, all I had to do was walk home and not think about him, or the way he slept with his mouth open so slightly, or how his lips looked so kissable. I mean, I already know they are but I wish I could kiss them more.

"Shit! I'm not gay! You are not gay Louis Tomlinson!"

I told myself that over and over hoping it would do something.

A/N: hmm... Louis not being very kind to Harry. He keeps stating he's for sure he's not gay. Poor Harry.

Anyway, vote and comment!-Emily