Monday

"Good morning baby." Sehun's mom greets him when he enters the kitchen after getting ready for school. "Good morning mom" Sehun greets back.

"Oh someone sent you these." his mom places a bag in front of him. He looks inside the bag and saw the logo of his favorite breakfast place. There's also a handwritten note attached to the bag.

'Breakfast is important, cutie pie' - K.Kai,

Sehun smiles to himself, '1 point for Kai' he mentally noted. He ate the breakfast Kai bought and left for school. When he entered the school he walks to his locker. What surprise him is Lay standing beside it.

"Good morning Hun," Lay hands Sehun a water bottle not just any water bottle but a special one which says how much water he should drink in a day with 3-millimeter marks and 3 notes attached to it.

"You have to stay hydrated to be healthy so whenever you reach a mark you can read the notes," Lay explains.

"Thank you," Sehun says shyly and takes the bottle, "There's my date" Kai's voice interrupts. "How was breakfast?" Kai asks.

"It was good" Sehun replies. Kai hands Sehun a chocolate milk bottle but Lay pushes it away. "Too much sweet isn't good for your health Hunnie," Lay says while Sehun nods.

"Thank you Kai but I've enough sweetness from the pancakes you sent," Sehun says with a warm smile.

With that Sehun walks away from the duo, '1 point for Lay' he mentally noted and continue walking to his first class.

At Lunch, Kai got Sehun's favorite food and drink with another note saying, 'You look extra cute today' which Sehun blushed at of course, '2 points for Kai'

On the other hand, Lay's notes on the water bottle were poems, Sehun love poems. When Sehun forgot his textbook at the History period.

Lay gave him his textbook and took the punishment instead of Sehun. '2 points for Lay'

The same thing went on for 3 days where both of them had a routine like Kai sending Sehun breakfast, Lay making sure Sehun is healthy. Until Thursday when Sehun stayed at school till 8 p.m finishing his project.
                                    ~~~~~~~~
He exits the school compound and sees someone sitting on the bench outside of the school wearing the football team's jersey jacket. He walks a little closer. The jersey says '88' with KAI. "Kai?" Sehun calls.

"Oh, you're done?" he asks. "What are you doing here at this hour? It's freezing cold" Sehun asks. "I was waiting for you so I could walk you to your home," Kai says. "How long have you been waiting?" Sehun asks.

"Since the last period, not a big deal though, come on let's go" Kai replies. "You're telling me you've been waiting here since 4 p.m?"

Sehun's eyes widen. "Why would you do that just to have me as a date for one night?" the milky boys questions.

"You're worth it," Kai replied simply. "Here you must be cold" the older took his jersey off and gave it to Sehun. "What about you?" the younger says softly. "I'm okay. Just wear it."

Sehun wore the jersey Kai gave him. "Damn" Kai mumbles lowly. "What?".

"It's just that the fact that you're wearing my jacket which has my name on the back, it does things to my heart," Kai admits. "Good or Bad things?" Sehun teases. "Good" the latter answers.
                               ~~~~~~~~~~,
The next day Lay approaches Sehun. "Sehun, Can we talk?" he asks Sehun nod. "You should just choose Kai," he exclaims. "Huh?" Sehun looks confused. "He wants you more than anyone will ever."

"He was waiting for you outside of the school for more than 4 hours which I don't see myself doing. Our football team had a party yesterday but he said he won't come because he wants to walk you back home. I mean Kai love parties!" Lay explains.

"At first I was thinking that I would do anything for you to be my date but then Kai proves it wrong, he would wake up early even if he was tired to get you breakfast, he would run to the cafeteria to get you lunch and he would even ditch us to see you" the older male continues.

"Sehun-ah, choose him." Lay smiles at him. "I will" Sehun nods.

Sehun runs to the football field to find Kai. Kai was practicing with his teammates. "Kai!" Sehun calls loudly. Kai turns back to look at him and runs to him. "Sehun what are you doing here?"

"Kai, stop the competition between you and Lay." Sehun blurted. "Huh, why though?" Kai asks. "Do you want to compete more when I already chose you?" the younger replies. Kai smiles widely at him. "Thank you for choosing me."

Prom night

"Sehunnie, your date is here" his mom calls from downstairs. Sehun runs down the stairs and opens the door for Kai.

"Hey" Kai greets and Sehun's breath hitches at how handsome Kai looks in his black tuxedo.

"Hi" he greets back shyly. "You look ethereal" Kai compliments him. "You too" the latter replies. "Come on let's go" the tanned male took Sehun's hand and lead them to his car.

Kai never left Sehun's side throughout the night, they danced together and both of them were having fun with each other. "Sehun, will you be my boyfriend?" Kai blurted out suddenly.

"The afford you put in for me just to be your date is enough, Yes I will be your boyfriend" Sehun replies. Kai cups Sehun face and kisses him for the first time.

Ten years later

"Kids, that was the history of your mama and I" Kai announces to the 4 years-old twins.

"Honey, are you telling them about us again?" Sehun asks from the kitchen. "Yes I am, honey" Kai grins.

Hii I hope you enjoyed it. Vote and comment if you do and thank youuu for reading❤️