Bella's sister

Hey guys this is the first story i have ever written so hope you enjoy :)

_________________________________________________________________________________

            "One ticket to Forks Washington please" I said to the lady at the front desk. I can't believe I was going to see my sister after one whole year! I'm Megan Swan by the way I live or lived in Florida with my mom and step dad but now i am moving in with my dad and my sister Bella. I was nervous and excited all at once. I haven't seen my dad since i was about 6 which was almost 10 years ago.   

            Once I found my seat on the plane I opened my bag and got my portable dvd player and watched my favorite movie "just married" but i must have dozed off becuase next thing I knew there was a flight attendent poking me saying "excuse me?" five times per second. I opened my eyes. "were about to land and the pilot would like everyone to fasten there seatbelts."  I did so and braced my self for the landing (my favorite part...not)

    Soon enough I was at the airport and getting my luggage looking for Charlie at the same time when suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and there was Charlie looking the same as he was 9 years ago and wearing is cop uniform. . "Hey" I looked around "where' Bella?" I asked "oh shes out front with the car" As charlie got my luggage and we walked out. Bella was standing by the car. "hey Megan!" she shouted "hey!" we hugged each other. "It seems like its been forever sinse we've seen each other!" I said smiling we got in the car and started driving home.

      The car ride was pretty much the same as you would expect. they asked me questions like "how have you been?" hows mom?"  and stuff like that and then we were finally there.We pulled up the driveway and there was the house I spent the first few years of my life. The out side seemed the same, or i assumed it was since i didn't remember. A two story white house that was pretty much average sized with Charlies cop car and an old pick up truck that I reconized from Bellas letters.

    Charlie led us to the door and swung it open. It had a woodsy smell to it and looked like no one has touched it sinse the divorce. Bella went in the kitchen to start cooking dinner and Charlie led me to my new room up stairs. "you can have the room a cross the hall from Bella's room." he said opening the door. It was a pretty simple room with a desk for my laptop, a full sized bed with a purple coferter, and a dresser. "its perfect' I said smiling and looking around the room. My favorite part was it had a window with purple and white curtans facing the front of the house. "I'm glad you liked it" and with that he went down stairs. I was glad that Charlie didn't hover it mad things alot less akward.

          All of the sudden I herd a motorcycle outside the house. I looked out my window and saw a guy that was on the motorcyle. He had dark skin, black spiked hair and had the body of a male underwear model (not kiding this guy was hot) he wore a grey V-neck and jean shorts. He was about to come to the door when Bella ran out to greet him. Surely this couldn't be the "Edward" guy Bella told me about in her letters. atleast i hope it wasn't. I decided to see who this "mstery" guy was and ran downstairs (stopping by the mirror) and out the door. "Hey bella" I said smiling "oh hey,Jake this is my sister Megan" she said turning to the guy. "hey Megan my name is Jacob but you can call me jake, Im sort of a family friend" staring into my eyes as he said it oh so he isn't Bella's boyfriend I thought to myself. "Nice to meet you Jake, I have to go unpack but I hope we get to talk more later" I said walking away before they cuaght me blushing. 

                                                                  BELLA'S POV

   I watched as Megan went inside and closed the door. "Hey jake can you keep the werewolf stuff down while Megan is around? I don't want her to know about anything about that." I said glancing once again at the door just incase. "aren't you going to have to tell her sometime?" He said "I don't know as long as i dont have to, why?" I said staring into his eyes, he looked to the ground "well I think i might have imprinted on her." 

___________________________________________________________________-

I know it was slow at first but don't worry it well pick up. so how did you like it? do you think they should tell Megan about the imprinting? if so who do you think well tell her? I'll try to write chapter 2 as soon as I can :) hope you loved it! become a fan,vote .well you know the drill ;)