Chapter 2

The next morning I awake to snarls and thuds that seem to surround my house, I get up and peer outside my window and see countless wolves in the back of my yard. I turn towards the wolf and see him watching me and i motion him to come and see. He peers outside and gives a slight growl and they all look up at the window and watch.
i move away and so does he, and he stares at me looking sad. I rummage through my jewelry box and find what i was looking for. I placed around his neck my white gold half heart necklace with my picture and i then take a picture of him on my phone to later place in my half of the necklace.
I say to him " it seems your pack is here to meet you, keep this necklace so you'd always remember me and i'd always recognize you if we ever meet again," i don't know why but i'm heartbroken to let him go but he belongs in the wild with his pack, we get to my back door and i walk out and some wolves snarl at me and he in turn growls at them and they freeze and stare at us and bow their heads. I look at him and smile.."so you're the alpha i see" to which he nods and I rub him and then tell him its time to rejoin his pack, whimpers and licks my hand and heads out to them, before running off the other wolves once again bows while he stares longingly at me before heading out and soon after they all vanish into the trees with loud thuds and howls as they go.

I check the time then hurry around the house to get dressed and get to work, I manage to get into my office on time... I work at Vincent & Sons Co. as a Personal Assistant to the CEO, not that i've ever seen him, in my 4 years of employment not once has he walked through those doors to his office so his younger brother Dean acts in his place.

I sit at my desk and start my computer up and head to the coffee machine to prepare his coffee as well as mine to start our day, I get to his office as per usual I walk in to give Dean his coffee, but he stops me on my way out to let me know that the CEO will be coming in today and be here from now so I wont need to bring him coffee or answer to him any more. I nodded in understanding and walked towards the door and crash into a truck like figure that holds onto me to steady me. I look up into beautiful green eyes that was paired along with a straight nose, pink lips, perfectly sculpted eyebrows and jawline and slightly curly jet black hair, and ohmuhgosh...! dimplesssssss!!! (Swoon) and man does he smell heavenly!

I snap back to my professional self and apologized " Good Morning, I apologize for that I did not see you", "its quite okay... miss?" said the silky manly voice "Small... Mackenzie Small".... "Mackenzie... I like it" (heart be strong Zizie) " my name is Chaz Xavion Vincent" .... " As in my boss the CEO Chaz Vincent?"... he smiles ( i hear the angels ) ...." the one and only" he reaches his hand out for a handshake and i return the gesture. As soon as our hands touch I feel the familiar bolts and sparks through my hand and body and I try to take my hand back but his grip is firm as he takes my hand up to his lips which sends even more shocks through me and down to parts that shall not be named... he smiles and says " it's a pleasure to meet you at last" which to me has more meanings than one.

I then take my hand and ask if he'd like a cup of coffee and how would he take it, to which he said he'd take it however it pleases me to give it with a slight smirk, if not for my complexion i'm sure i would have been beet red by now as i shuffle towards the coffee room.
I knock and enter as i return to Deans office with Chazs' French Vanilla coffee with Whip Cream and Chocolate Syrup, I hand it to him and swiftly escape hearing them laugh lightly at my expense.