Chapter 19

~Ciel's POV~

"Young Master, were should I start?"  "From the begging of course! You idiot!"  "Very well, I'll begin.

A long time ago there was a family. The Lord of this family had a wife, but this woman wasn't normal, she was half vampire. And, Young Master, as most vampires know the chance of a vampire and a human getting a vampire child was 1 to 4. Because her husband didn't want a vampire child, the woman decided to have three children. But the third child, Lady (Y/N), had vampire blood. Now, Young Master, if You cross a half vampire with a human you would get multiple children with 1/4 vampire and 3/4 human blood, right?"  "Just continue the story Sebastian." " Alright, If you cross a human and any type of vampire, be it a half blood or quarter blood, you get 1 full blood vampire and 3 human children, so if a human-vampire couple decides to have 8 children 2 will be vampires and 6 will be human. But let's continue with our tale shall we? This Lord was very upset that one of his children turned out to be a vampire. Opposite of that, the wife was ecstatic and loved her third child just as much, if not more, than the others. Seeing this the Lord was furious and locked them both in the highest room of the castle.

One day a friend of the Lord came to visit with his family. This family had a young son who, on his way to the bathroom, got lost and wandered to the room where the third daughter was living. The boy and girl got along very well and the boy stayed there for as long as he could. When the father began to call his name in search of him he went downstairs and left with his dad. The boy told his dad everything about the 'princess' in the tower. That night though the mother of Lady (Y/N) got killed by, well that's not as important is it? She got killed and Lady (Y/N) ran past her siblings rooms, out the door, into the nearby forest and hid in a hole covered by some leaves. The murderer didn't give up the chase easily though and walked in the forest for a while.

Who knows how long she stayed hid there, but at some moment the friend of the family came across a shivering heap of leaves, the friend had never believed what his son had said about 'the princess in the tower' but he wasn't stupid and was soon able to tie the loose ends to each other. He offered the girl to come to his house, and she went with him. She stayed there for  long time and had her own room underneath a library, This may seem lonely, but Lady (Y/N) loved it. She had lived in the highest part of the mansion her whole live and getting the lowest room meant a lot to her, the room was beautifully furnished and extremely cozy. 

But the Lord soon figured out she wasn't normal, but he was understanding and got her some packets of blood to hide underneath her bed. The son of the family played with Lady (Y/N) everyday and he told her to not come out of her room the following morning until he picked her up. So she stayed. What she didn't know is that the mansion caught fire that night and the son of the family got kidnapped and both the Earl and the Earl's wife died.

Lady (Y/N) stayed in her room until the boy came to pick her up."

"Sebastian." "Yes, Young Master?" "There is still one thing you haven't told me."   "What is it? I do believe I have told you everything about her past that I know?"

"Why did you listen to her order?"

"Oh that. Well, that is a whole other story Young Master. Maybe it would be better if we continue this ne--" "SEBASTIAN. I order you. Tell me."

"Yes, my Lord. You see I.......Visited her quite a lot when she still lived with her dad. And I made a 'contract' with her."  "You made a contract with her?!" "Yes, the contract was that I listened to her when she needed my help."  "And how does this contract benefit you, Sebastian?"  "If I stayed with one master for more than 2 years she would serve the same master."   "So....." I moved next to (Y/N) and kissed her hand "She's mine?" "Yes, Young Master. That's one way to phrase it." "Then let's see how useful she'll be......"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) To be honest this part of the story looked a lot better when I had it in my head ^.^' It just seems like a wall of text now... Well, *Sebastian voice* *Ridiculously polite* I thank you if you enjoyed............and hope to see you next time.......Bwahahahahahah!